A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Just found out that we are having another little princess! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations that's great!
We are due in two weeks, they don't tell you over here (ni) you have to pay for a private scan :(
So can't wait for that surprise.

Congratulations that's great! We are due in two weeks, they don't tell you over here (ni) you have to pay for a private scan :( So can't wait for that surprise.

Thanks hunni!! Two weeks that's not long! Although think I'm replying late so around a week now am I right? How are you feeling? Bet you can't wait! Are you still on plan? I've been really bad and off plan the last 5 months :-/ but I want to try and get back into it so I don't gain too much weight this time round. Are there any different rules for doing SW during preg? Am I right in saying you get 2 a and 2 b choices or did I make that up lol anyway hope you are doing well Hun xxxxxxxx

Thanks hunni!! Two weeks that's not long! Although think I'm replying late so around a week now am I right? How are you feeling? Bet you can't wait! Are you still on plan? I've been really bad and off plan the last 5 months :-/ but I want to try and get back into it so I don't gain too much weight this time round. Are there any different rules for doing SW during preg? Am I right in saying you get 2 a and 2 b choices or did I make that up lol anyway hope you are doing well Hun xxxxxxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey :)
I lasted about a month as didn't want to put on too much weight as id lost so much, but that didn't last long haha fell off that wagon as I really bad morning sikbess for first 18 weeks as just ate what I could keep down lol. Not too sure what the hea and heb are for pregnancy I think your right about being more. Hoping to start as soon as baby is born so try and get back to where I was. Haven't been on scales yet as too scared but I would like to just so I know how much I have put on whilst pregnant and how far I have to go. 8 days to go now omg so excited but so scared as it's the first and the unknown is totally bewildering lol. Hope your keeping well and it great f you can stick to plan I know lots who have while pregnant x

Morning Lynne,

Congrats on the news of Princess number three!

How old are the other two Princesses?

And well done, on trying to stick to SW, not sure about the healthynextras, but there is a pregnancy SW thread on here xxxx

Hey :) I lasted about a month as didn't want to put on too much weight as id lost so much, but that didn't last long haha fell off that wagon as I really bad morning sikbess for first 18 weeks as just ate what I could keep down lol. Not too sure what the hea and heb are for pregnancy I think your right about being more. Hoping to start as soon as baby is born so try and get back to where I was. Haven't been on scales yet as too scared but I would like to just so I know how much I have put on whilst pregnant and how far I have to go. 8 days to go now omg so excited but so scared as it's the first and the unknown is totally bewildering lol. Hope your keeping well and it great f you can stick to plan I know lots who have while pregnant x

I was the same I was really sick the first 4 months I'm still on medication to keep it under control but down to one tablet a day so making progress! I bought the new mag yesterday but haven't managed to eat on plan yet think I'm just too tired to think about it to be honest :-/ I had an appointment yesterday with midwife and have just been given the news that I have grade 4 major placenta praevia so not the news I was hoping for as I'm already a high risk pregnancy :-( I am hoping I can stay out of hospital as long as possible but it's looking like the baby will have to be deliverd early.

Won't be long now until your little bundle will be here! Are you all organised? I haven't even started the babies room yet and now I'm told I should be resting so beginning to wish I'd started it earlier!

Xxx

Morning Lynne, Congrats on the news of Princess number three! How old are the other two Princesses? And well done, on trying to stick to SW, not sure about the healthynextras, but there is a pregnancy SW thread on here xxxx

Thanks lynne! We are over the moon! My other two are 5 and 19 months so will have our hands full with number 3! Haven't quite managed to get back on plan yet but I really want to it just seems to be a bit more difficult! Thanks for letting me know about the thread I will have a look! :) xxx

Oh dear, at least the tablets are able To keep it under control for you, nothing worse than having to run to the bathroom all the time. That's scary about the placenta, did they tell from your scan? Is that you on bedrest now then, how early would they take you if they needed to. Definatly not something you want to hear, pregnancy is worry some enough. I hope it is ok for you!
Yes all sorted now. We put the pushchair together on Monday so now all feels very real, had a go at trying to work the car seat so we look like we know what we're doing haha. so many white peices of clothes can't wait to know pink or blue, keep dreaming I have the baby it's so weired. X

Oh dear, at least the tablets are able To keep it under control for you, nothing worse than having to run to the bathroom all the time. That's scary about the placenta, did they tell from your scan? Is that you on bedrest now then, how early would they take you if they needed to. Definatly not something you want to hear, pregnancy is worry some enough. I hope it is ok for you! Yes all sorted now. We put the pushchair together on Monday so now all feels very real, had a go at trying to work the car seat so we look like we know what we're doing haha. so many white peices of clothes can't wait to know pink or blue, keep dreaming I have the baby it's so weired. X

They kind of mentioned it at the 20 week scan but it wasn't until my appointment with the midwife that she went into detail of how serious it was. The sonographer just gave me a bunch of papers to read but as I wasn't sure what grade I was it didn't really make any sense at the time.

I think it all depends on if/how much I bleed over the next few weeks that will determine when I go into hospital best case I don't bleed and deliver at 38weeks worst case I'm hospitalised in the next few weeks and baby is here a lot sooner than we would like! My friend is a midwife and she said I will be doing well to get to Btwn 32-36 weeks :-/

It's all speculation just now just have to go with it and hope for the best. I have another scan in a few weeks to check progress if any and that's when a lot of the decisions will be made.

I have been advised to pack a bag for hospital now so that it's ready incase I do end up going in early. Also to take that and my notes on holiday too luckily we are staying in the uk this year so shouldn't be a problem travelling.

Sounds like you are really organised! Just need baby now! Will be exciting to find out what you having! :) xxx

Oh god so the hoping to stick to sw whilst pregnant hasn't worked for me (kinda knew it as have been living off take always as I have SPd)
I have put on 3.5 stone omg, baby is estimated to weigh 9lb3oz at min so hopefully after all the other stuff it's only about 1.5 of actual weight gain :( so mortified couldn't believe it!

Ahhhh that's not bad at all Kerry! You're growing a whole person so I think that's not a bad gain at all xx

Thank you, was a little shock to the system to honest, cannot believe it. I weigh now more than I ever did haha. I can't seem to find your diary chick. I looked at the gold section but had no luck
X

Oh god so the hoping to stick to sw whilst pregnant hasn't worked for me (kinda knew it as have been living off take always as I have SPd) I have put on 3.5 stone omg, baby is estimated to weigh 9lb3oz at min so hopefully after all the other stuff it's only about 1.5 of actual weight gain :( so mortified couldn't believe it!

That's not too bad! I'm sure it will be off in no time. You will be surprised just how much of that is not real weight and just related to the baby! I've been off plan the whole pregnancy so far and scales are saying 1.5 st gain :-( and my lil one only weighs around 2lb just now! 9lb 3oz is a great weight! My first was 7lb 3.5oz and second was 8lb 2oz so following the pattern mine would be around the 9lb mark if I was able to go full term but we could be looking around 5-6lbs if they deliver her early just hoping she's at least that and it's not early! We have a name now too we are calling her Lucy :).

How are you feeling? Any sign of bubba yet?

Xxxxx

Ahhhh that's not bad at all Kerry! You're growing a whole person so I think that's not a bad gain at all xx

Exactly! It is soul destroying tho when you see that on the scales! Great when you step on after baby born tho! :). How are you today? Xxxx

Ah Lucy is lovely name!

Have you had any more appt re being taken early?

I had a sweep yesterday, and feeling a little crampy today so hopefully it will start things off, as I really didn't want to go over but never mind, I'll be 40w2d tomorrow.

Ah Lucy is lovely name! Have you had any more appt re being taken early? I had a sweep yesterday, and feeling a little crampy today so hopefully it will start things off, as I really didn't want to go over but never mind, I'll be 40w2d tomorrow.

Oooh exciting! Things will be happening soon! Haven't had my appointment thru yet so hope I will hear soon what's going to happen but the decision will be based on the scan unless anything were to happen before then. I've been lucky I've always had my babies early but my friend has 3 boys and was 10 days late with all 3! My first was a natural labour at 39 weeks (altho resulted in an emergency c section) second I went into labour at 37 weeks but then it stopped and I had a planned section at 39 weeks! Hopefully you won't have long to wait until you get to meet your little bundle! :) xxxx

Hi Lynn how are you and things x

Back