A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

How far along are you now? Glad to hear all is ok! Not long for you now hopefully.
Our little princess arrived 4th July :) via emergency section in the end. But she is great so cute love being a mommy, all the tiredness is worth it lol x

How far along are you now? Glad to hear all is ok! Not long for you now hopefully. Our little princess arrived 4th July :) via emergency section in the end. But she is great so cute love being a mommy, all the tiredness is worth it lol x

Aw congratulations! What did you name her? I'm now 29weeks and have made it this far with no bleeding or hospital stays so that's great! Going for another scan on sept 2nd and the decision will be made then as to when I will be admitted to hospital and baby delivered. Xx

Ah that's good at least you'll know either way then hopefully. That's good that you've been ok and not had the bleeding or anything. Bet you can't wait to meet your little one now.
We called her Aria :)

Ah that's good at least you'll know either way then hopefully. That's good that you've been ok and not had the bleeding or anything. Bet you can't wait to meet your little one now. We called her Aria :)

Aw that's a lovely name! Yeh can't wait to see who she looks like or if she will be totally different to the others, the girls are getting really excited now to meet their new sister! Going to be a bit chaotic round here in a few weeks I think! Lol Xx

First food post for months!!! Making an attempt to get back on plan before baby makes an appearance!

So first meal back on plan:

Breakfast: fresh chopped apricot with ff natural yogurt followed by 2 slices wholemeal toast (hexB) (400g) topped with 2 boiled eggs.

:)

How are you and Baby bump doing, Lynne ? Xxx

Hi lynne we are doing well thanks going into hospital on Tuesday for more scans and tests and to find out when little one will be delivered! How are you doing? I've not had a chance to visit the diaries lately! Xxx

Hi lynne we are doing well thanks going into hospital on Tuesday for more scans and tests and to find out when little one will be delivered! How are you doing? I've not had a chance to visit the diaries lately! Xxx

Hey, no worrying about catching up on my boring diary!

Just wanted to pop by and tell you that I was thinking about you and baby number three, such a special time, even if worrying too! Xxx

I'm doing fine, super pleased with my daughters GCSE results, so, one happy Mammy x

Hey, no worrying about catching up on my boring diary! Just wanted to pop by and tell you that I was thinking about you and baby number three, such a special time, even if worrying too! Xxx I'm doing fine, super pleased with my daughters GCSE results, so, one happy Mammy x

Aw thanks lynne will keep you posted on how we getting on. Had scan yesterday and baby doing well but placenta still in wrong place! Going back in next wed for more scans and a visit with consultant. Fab result for Kate, glad she did well on gcse's. Xxx

Aw thanks lynne will keep you posted on how we getting on. Had scan yesterday and baby doing well but placenta still in wrong place! Going back in next wed for more scans and a visit with consultant. Fab result for Kate, glad she did well on gcse's. Xxx

Thank you Lynne, and good luck xxx

Well finally back here and able to introduce baby Lucy! Now 5 weeks old and doing well!

image-2477312134.jpg

Xxx

Awww congratulations, Lucy is beautiful x

Aw thanks girls! I'm doing a lot better now thanks lynne, both Lucy and I had a rough start but are doing well now. Life is hectic now with 3 little girls! Hope you are well xxx

Aw thanks girls! I'm doing a lot better now thanks lynne, both Lucy and I had a rough start but are doing well now. Life is hectic now with 3 little girls! Hope you are well xxx

All horrible things end well, at least, that was my opinion on two births, and fair play to you Lynne, you have done one better than me!

Just remember, look after yourself, good food and as much rest as is possible hun xxx

All horrible things end well, at least, that was my opinion on two births, and fair play to you Lynne, you have done one better than me! Just remember, look after yourself, good food and as much rest as is possible hun xxx

Thanks lynne! Xxx

November 25th 2014

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, ss milk, banana hexa & b

Lunch: leftover tomato & basil pasta with chicken & broccoli

Dinner: fillet steak, garlic mushrooms, chunky chips & runner beans and a diet coke

Snacks: walkers crisps 6.5 syns

Total syns : 6.5

Menu sounds lovely x

November 28th 2014

Breakfast: eggs

Lunch: chicken salad

Dinner: wholemeal wrap pizza with chicken mushroom green pepper & mozzarella (hex a & b)

Snacks: walkers crisps (6.5 syns)

Total syns : 6.5

Back