A Little Advice Please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Munchkin76, 10 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Munchkin76

Munchkin76 Member

Hi Everyone,

This is probably covered somewhere in a 'sticky' but I also just wanted to ask for opinions if possible?

I've been SS'ing for 5+1/2 weeks now (had a slight wobble for 3 days in the middle, but back on track now), but after reading some of the other posts, it seems that I should have had/be having an AAMW, but my CDC hasn't mentioned this.

They also haven't mentioned SS+ even though I've said that most days I'm staaaaaaarving hungry and end up going to bed with a rumbly tummy! :cry:

I'm definitely in Ketosis as my sticks are always pink (various shades depending on my water intake!), but my weight loss is pretty slow to say the least, only 14lbs - does anyone know what I might be doing wrong???

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well looking at your ticker it looks like you dont have alot to lose..i think bigger people with a lot to lose will lose quicker. I might be wrong though.

Im on week 8 and I havent done aam week. my cdc never mentioned it and tbh i dont want to do it either because i might go mad with food! Why dont you ask your cdc and see what he/she says?

I dont know anything about ss+ sry!

xx becky xx
  4. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm now at the end of Week 6. I did AAM in Week 5, not because my CDC said anything about it - but because I read it in the booklets and read about it on here. I was looking forward to it with trepidation, but when it came to it, it was okay - but made me very glad to get back on SS!! I lost 2lbs during AAM week which was quite disappointing. I did everything right and, although I found it hard to fit in my 3 shakes etc during the day, I made sure I did, sometimes having a bar or a frozen tetra as a dessert after my evening green and white meal.

I'm sure I read in one of the stickys that with the revised CD we can do 12 weeks SS - but doctors have to be informed. I'm not sure of the details but could easily look them up if I really needed them! I'm sure somebody else will soon be on here to advise you better than I can!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.