A little Advice

Sandrah78

Silver Member
My morning WI is a lb lower than last weds which should be a good sign - but, my scales last weds before class were 3/4lb more where usually this would have been 1/4lb (my scales measure in quarters therefore they either differ 1/4lb or 1/2lb) giving me an extra 1/2lb loss when I went to class. I'm a little concerned that this week I will have only lost 1/2lb because of this.

Also, (sorry to winge but I think it's comething to do with the miserable weather) last week I had roughly twice the amount, if not more of syns that I usually have and I lost more than normal. Should I be using more syns or was it just a fluke?

Aim for 10 Syns a day but don't go below 5. You could also do with throwing your scales away! I stick to the official weigh in and remember the more free food you eat, the more you will lose. Some people eat too little and the body thinks it's starving and retains weight. If it's not the free food or syns then it could be TOTM approaching?

Good Luck!

SpaceAngel is absolutely right there. Don't worry about what the scales are saying now, all that matters is what the official ones say tonight

I suppose - will see how it goes tonight. If anyone want to take a look at my food diary to see if I'm doing anything odd then it would be appreciated.

Back