A little bit worried..

Little Miss Determined

Skinny here I come!!
.. i have eaten today until i am full instead of satisfied on pasta for lunch, I had the same amount yesterday and was fine but today just feel stuffed.. Have i blown it?:eek:

I very much doubt it. Not on one meal.

I'm quite sure a lot of people eat past the "satisfied" feeling. It's a tough one to gauge!

I know i probably being over silly its just ive been losing lately and today i feel full on just a few mouth fulls

I don't think you've blown it but if I eat until I'm stuffed I get that feeling too.

It actually makes me more likely to keep eating if I think I've blown it so that's what you need to look out for.

Thanks i know, i only did the same thing for dinner didn't i, I have 2 handfuls of dried pasta and 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese i think i need only 1 handful of pasta next time

To work out when you are full try and keep your mind on what you are eating. I find if I watch TV while eating I'm more likely to overeat.

I also sometimes find it helps if I walk away from my plate if I think I've had enough. Go and sit on the sofa or wash up a pan. Gives your tum time to register how full it is without the food in front of you asking to be eaten.

jaylou said:
I very much doubt it. Not on one meal.

I'm quite sure a lot of people eat past the "satisfied" feeling. It's a tough one to gauge!

Pretty sure i did/do this 90% of the time on SW & lost 3.5st. Wish i could figure out the difference, hence the attempt @ WW, which i am completely unconvinced about @ the mo btw.

Did you eat any veg or salad with your pasta? Some days I feel fuller than others after eating a similar quantity to the day before, but it's usually because I'm not really hungry I just felt hungry because I needed a drink.

Whats not normal?

i think she meant that having a couple of handfuls or pasta and some cottage cheese isn't going to be considered too much food by anyone,and that its not normal to be stuffed on that amount of food hun.

A normal portion of pasta is 70g dried weight. As above, have you eaten any veg with the pasta at all? That amount of pasta & some cottage cheese isn't really enough to keep you going hun

Okay well thanks for your reply, nice to know i'm not eating too much anyway feels like alot to me though as it certainly fills my plate. I do love doing green days as it keep me the most satisfied

It just would have been nice to have had an explanation instead of a short comment

Okay well thanks for your reply, nice to know i'm not eating too much anyway feels like alot to me though as it certainly fills my plate. I do love doing green days as it keep me the most satisfied

It just would have been nice to have had an explanation instead of a short comment

Even if you're doing green you should still aim to eat some fruit, veg and salad. But I do understand this is subjective.

I tend to snack on fruit and vege inbetween meals I have to admit i'm not the biggest vege fan but do get them into me for one meal a day

a short comment probably says more than waffling or skirting around the issues. you arent following plan (sorry if thats too short)

I find on green days I feel much more full due to the high amount of carbs I eat.

Saying that I always have 3 big meals a day, I find the weeks I eat less I lose less. Last week I eat very little by my standards and didn't get the lose I was expecting.

Maybe try a better of variety rather than pasta every day? One of my fav green day meals is fried rice with pram onions and peppers yummy

Back