A little disheartened..

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by cddietgal, 24 August 2010 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Hello
    Hope all is well?
    I'm just a little disheartened to be honest as I have put 4lbs on.I am due on next week but don't feel pmty iykwim
    Really want to shift it as I have my weigh in at the dr on Friday and would like to have lost a little bit more than what I have.
    Sorry no point to this post just needed to write it down
    cdg x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pink_kelly

pink_kelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Low Fat
    Don't get disheartened, this is a journey after-all and our bodies do go up and down in weight. I'd perhaps mention this to your doc so that he/she understands. Don't give in, carry on and I'm sure that 4lb will come off soon. It could definitely be something to do with your period, so perhaps after then it will drop off.

xxx

4. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    my totm kind of creeped up on me this month. Didn't have any symptoms until after it started. They're tricksy like that.

5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    horrid little mites aint it!!!!!! i hope you are feeling better.. i just hate the fact that our monthlys have so much havoc on our weight loss. its just annoying!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.