a little down

Hi Andy - We could not sell our house in Harrogate and we wanted to move to scotland for a great job , so we have rented it out and we rent here !! you could look into renting your house out and then moving any where you want to get that top job . If you run out of LL packs and want to keep loosing weight you can do cambridge for about £35 a week , which is cheaper then buying food for a week !! I hope you are feeling better ?

Thank you Collette :)

BL, I'm sure it won't come to that - and if it did, my mum lives round the corner, so I'd have to moev them there is all.

A lodger is do-able (oooer), but I need a safety certificate for my boiler which may not be forthcoming given it's older than me, and the BG engineer told me that it was - not so much unsafe - but in danger of heading that way.

I'll just sell my body instead lol

I hate worrying about money - my hubby gets a good wage but we never ,ever have any spare money !! or enough money to do what we want . I dont know where we go wrong ? ( apart from having 4 kids and 1 job between us !! ) Our morgage is with Northern Rock so I think we will be in trouble if they go belly up too !!

NR won't go belly up, don't worry :) They'll be bought by 2 or 3 companies, so in the end you'll be paying your mortgage to someone like Virgin Money or Santander. It might even work in your favour (if you get more competitive rates from them).

iam at the same rtm week as you and for the last couple of weeks i havent bought any packs as i have enough in the house my llc is alright about i just go in get weighed and tell her i dont need packs this week try it iam so skint we live on benefits with 2 kids and my dad paid for the first lot of ll so i have been scraping the last couple of months please just speak to your llc cos only a few more weeks then youll be finished and can go to all your meetings without paying anything

Back