• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A Little Gain, but a Happy Week

I put on a pound today, but i am happy with that, as I had the BF staying von Deutschland for 10 days and blimey did we have a good time. We ate out almost every day and I had Curry and Chinese and Pizza and all sorts of naughty treats that I haven't had for a long time, so one pound on is almost as good as a loss in my book. I did start the time thinking I'd be goodish, and I suppose that really I must have been to some extent :D

Back to plan today tho, and I am aiming for a good loss next week.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done on the positivity Hun!!!!

I gained 1lb this week too, although stuck to plan 100%, so not sure what happened there, but Im ok with it!
Stay on track this week, otherwise those meals will catch up with you before you know it!!

Good luck!

Oh yes and I enjoyed it, although after all that bad food I am craving veggies and lots of them so I have a good feeling about the coming week, just been to Sainsbury's and stocked up well!

Ah gut, perhaps I can test out some of my German on you. I have just picked up Michel Thomas CDs and they are great, I learnt German at school a loooong time ago and it was never as easy as he makes it. I do like to adapt my own words for Uwe though, which he enjoys :p usually just adding "en" on the end of an English word, or substituting a y for "zig". My fave Deutschlish word at the moment is Naughtzig for naughty as the only word he came up with as a translation was schmutzig, which was not really what I was aiming for... boys lol

Ich werde in Kontakt bleiben!

I accidentally stumbled across a word the other day using my method and he told me this German saying Auch ein blindes Huhn findet einmal ein Korn Grrrr lolz, I giggled :p