a little glimmer of hope

maxine uk

thought i would comealong and share my thoughts with you
i started sw 15th june 09 and knew i was the biggest therefore the heaviest i had ever been,
i decided on the monday morning that enough was enough and went along to the sw group
i was met with lots of cheery faces and was made to feel really welcome after the "talk" the biggest thing i had done for years was about to happen i stepped onto the scales i didnt want to look but forced myself afterall if i was going to beat this i needed to know what i was up against. the 1st week seemed so easy and i thought i must be doing something wrong i was never hungry and kept diaries and menu plans sticking to green as i dont eat anything with 4 legs
ok monday again and as i stepped on the scales 5.5lb off i couldnt take my eyes of the numbers
well 100% later no break for holiday or christmas at my wi this week i was 4 stones 5.5lb lighter..
ok i have a long way to go (as you can see by my stats) but im winning feeling great doing platinum body magic and thinking about becoming a C when ive lost a few more stones..
sorry its a long thread but i needed to say it..

well done!! you have done so well, over half way there. x

Well done and thanks for the hope xx

Well done and thanks for the hope x

Fab weight loss and good inspiration for restarters like me - it can be done. Well done you you must feel great.

Back