Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

a little glimmer of hope

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by maxine uk, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    thought i would comealong and share my thoughts with you
    i started sw 15th june 09 and knew i was the biggest therefore the heaviest i had ever been,
    i decided on the monday morning that enough was enough and went along to the sw group
    i was met with lots of cheery faces and was made to feel really welcome after the "talk" the biggest thing i had done for years was about to happen i stepped onto the scales i didnt want to look but forced myself afterall if i was going to beat this i needed to know what i was up against. the 1st week seemed so easy and i thought i must be doing something wrong i was never hungry and kept diaries and menu plans sticking to green as i dont eat anything with 4 legs
    ok monday again and as i stepped on the scales 5.5lb off i couldnt take my eyes of the numbers
    well 100% later no break for holiday or christmas at my wi this week i was 4 stones 5.5lb lighter..
    ok i have a long way to go (as you can see by my stats) but im winning feeling great doing platinum body magic and thinking about becoming a C when ive lost a few more stones..
    sorry its a long thread but i needed to say it..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    well done!! you have done so well, over half way there. x

4. chunkylass

chunkylass Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Well done and thanks for the hope xx

5. chunkylass

chunkylass Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Well done and thanks for the hope x

6. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Fab weight loss and good inspiration for restarters like me - it can be done. Well done you you must feel great.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.