A little help please

Melysa

Hi everyone,

For my tea tonight i was looking to make a tikka masala recipe i have found which i believe is free on a red day. Am i ok to have this with Rice? or are there alot of syns in rice on a red day?

Sorry abit new to it all.

i think theres loads of syns in rice on red but you could do extra easy wheres your rice and meat would both be free then or green and you could measure your meat for your heb id go with extra easy myself

if you are new to the whole thing, its better to stick to the extra easy side of things. this is less confusing and allows for a bit more syns (any excuse!)

eating more syns at the start, will enable you to keep the level of weight loss as you get closer to your target.

Hope this helps!

nope rice is not free on red,let me go check the syns ?

extra easy is easy lol

you have

1 healthy extra a
1 healthy extra b
between 5 and 15 syns
anything free on either red or green will be free
anything with syns you take the lowest value

I think my problem is getting my head round the fact you can eat anything and still lose weight. i dont get how it works, i know it does i have seen many of you have lost loads and i have already lost 1LB i just guess i find it hard to believe

here ya go here is an example,very high on a red day

Uncle Ben's Basmati Rice, Boil in the Bag, dried 125g bag[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 22 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Plain boiled rice on a Red day is 5 syns per ounce...not a lot!
If you can change your day to an EE day and then the rice is free and so is the chicken! I am having this for my tea too and have made today an EE day...have a look at my Food diary page if you need any more help Hun.

x

so far i have had today, crab sticks, Aplen light bar, Melon and chicken.

Think i will visit the recipe page for some ideas :)

so you could change it to ee by doing this

fruit ~ free
crabsticks ~ free on ee
chicken ~ free on ee
alpen light you could either syn for 3 syns or have another and take as your hex b your tea that your wanting would now be free on ee as you are allowed rice and meat

now you need to have an hex a, milk in your drinks?

then your left with the all of your syns if you take the alpen light as a b,remember to have the other one or you have a b choice if you took the alpen light as syns

have i confused you more

Back