A LITTLE HELP PLEASE

lilly05

just wondering what you can take for cold and flu while on lipotrim if any one can get back to me asap as gonna go to the shops ty

hi hun, stay away from the lempsip type drinks, unfortunately you can only take painkillers such as paracetamol anything else will affect ketosis x

My nose will not stop leaking every time i restart lipo i come down with a really bad cold took some lemsip caplets so im defo gonna not take them again but paracetomol and nurefen are not working?

Ah you poor thing. I dont know what else you can have but go talk to the chemist and ask if they have anything you can take. If you are really feeling rubbish i suggest taking something no matter if it brings you out of ketosis, just get better. You will still lose weight, just not as fast and you wll have to get back into ketosis. hth

you might be ok with sudafed which will help with the runny nose, they always worked for me x

THAMX IM GONNA GO TO THE CHEMIST I REALLY DO NOT CARE IF I COME OUT OF KETOSIS IV HAD TO STICK TISSUE IN MY NOSE COZ IT WONT STOP LEAKING:sick: LOL XXX

Lily... your not meant to take anything.. but last year when I did lipotrim I had a really bad head cold and phoned the chemist and they advised me to take cold and flu tablets.. and I still lost that week!

Ty i just bought sudefed hopefully it works

Back