A little help please,..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jest. Now Cry. Later, 25 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Hello, My name is Helen I'm 22, 5ft6" and 12st 6lbs :sigh:. I visited my pharmacy today to start the lipotrim programme ( very excited to try this), I have taken a weeks supply of the complete meal replacement sachets. However I really was not given much info on the do's and don't's, obviously I know to just drink water, no food and the three shakes a day, however I am unsure what else I need to know, for example I have seen people mentioning changing their toothpaste etc. I was just wondering if anyone can maybe comply a short list or reply to help get me started, if I am going to do this I want to do it right afterall. Thank you in advance :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zerotohero?

zerotohero? Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Helen and welcome

My tips are 3 to 4 litres a day of water - keeps you fullish, clears skin and helps keep you regular. If you feel thirsty you are not drinking enough.

You can drink tea, peepermint and green tea and coffee - but black only.

Toothpaste Ive never heard anything about but due to ketosis breath - which is vile - listerine original mouthwash is the only one you can use. You can also buy breath mint strips from the chemist.

You will also probably get headaches and feel really cold - this is normal so dont worry its your body getting rid of toxins.

Best of luck :D
  4. Zerotohero, thank you so much for your reply. Its going well so far, been a massive test of willpower as its blistering hot where I live, to be good went for a walk along the coast, however I didn't realize how many temptations there would be, ice creams, hot dogs, pub beer gardens, Sunday lunches, but I walked past them all so I'm pretty pleased with myself. Hope your doing well on the plan, and thank you again for taking time to respond :)
  5. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    Hey Jest, how much weight do you have to loose then? What target weight are you aiming for?

I only ask because I thought that Lipotrim was only recommended for those who had to loose 3 stone or more!? Could be wrong of course.

Lisa x
  6. angi

angi Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I only have two stone to lose and the chemist said fine
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.