Need a kick up the arse

Azeluk

Hey everyone,

I need some help 5 years ago I hit target I had lost 6 stone and felt fantastic, but due to alot of stress I started to regain the weight and unfortunately I have gone back to 18stone.

I have tried a few slimming world groups in my area to try and loose it again but I'm just completely uninspired, the groups I have visited the coaches seem so desperate to have the group with the biggest weight loss they make me feel more like a number then a person, I want to loose the weight I need to loose it but the groups just don't seem to be doing it for me.

Maybe it's me I don't know but I feel I need a kick in the right direction to get the ball rolling again and the coaches and groups just arnt doing it any more :-(.

Azleuk you did it before and you will do it again. 6 stone was a fantastic achievement and I know how disheartening it is to regain.

Obviously for whatever reason the groups you have been to have had a negative effect on you and it is hard to do well in that environment...I had a similar experience a few months back on WW so I get where you are coming from.

If you start a diary here it will help keep your focus and it also gives our members a place to drop by and lend their support and also it will help you to look back on and see things you are doing right as well where you might be going wrong at times...losing is a journey and the more we share the lighter the burden.

As for the kick up your arse.:asskick: There you go...but to be honest...I think you have beat yourself up enough over regaining your weight and I feel you really need a Big Hug instead

Hi mini thank you,

My wife has kinda said the same but I didn't believe her I guess I need to hear it from someone else, thanks for the hug to I'm thinking of going back to another class tomorrow so wish me luck :).

Your wife is very wise and you should listen to her as she obviously has your best interests at heart.

I hope you find a class that suits your needs and don't forget we are here for you as well.

Wishing you good luck:)

Back