1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy A Little Help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by katboom, 15 July 2014 Social URL.

1. katboom

katboom New Member

Hi,

I have started doing Slimming World, however I won't be going to classes or joining on line to be honest because I simply can't afford it at the moment. I have all my books from July 2012 so I am wondering if anything has majorly changed.

I was wondering if there was anyone who like me would be doing it from home, maybe we could have a virtual weigh in on a particular night? share tips, recipes, basically a virtual class but free?

I will be following Extra Easy or Green Days. Are potatoes, Pasta still free?
    If anyone knows of any big changes it would be great to know, i think the reason classes work so well is the support so maybe there is a place here for support?

I'd love to hear from anyone that is starting or is doing SW and I welcome all tips and advice!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Vickyt89

Vickyt89 Full Member

Hey,
    There is a thread on here for those doing it on there own!! Ill try post a link later
    As for changes, there hasn't being any huge changes but your best bet is to post a food diary and ask for comments on it. Pasta, rice and potatoes are still free on green and ee

4. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Silver Member