A little humour for motivation

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 22 August 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Loss Quotes[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The alimentary canal is thirty-two feet long. You control only the first three inches of it. Control it well.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Kin Hubbard[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We never repent of having eaten too little.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thomas Jefferson[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]William Gilmore Beymer[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Henry Sambrooke Leigh[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Skinny cooks can't be trusted.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]American Saying[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As I ramble through life, whatever be my goal, I will unfortunately always keep my eye upon the doughnut and not upon the whole.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wendy Wasserstein[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The rest of the world lives to eat, while I eat to live.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Socrates[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Take twice as long to eat half as much.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anonymous[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Peter De Vries[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arnold H. Glasgow[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Feed sparingly and defy the physician.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]James Howell [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In eating, a third of the stomach should be filled with food, a third with drink and the rest left empty.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Talmud [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cyril Connolly[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]More die in the United States of too much food than too little. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Kenneth Galbraith[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some people have a foolish way of not minding, or pretending not to mind, what they eat. For my part, I mind my belly very studiously, and very carefully; for I look upon it, that he who does not mind his belly will hardly mind anything else.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Samuel Johnson[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saint Francis de Sales[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Never, never, never quit.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Winston Churchill[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Benjamin Mays[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Victory belongs to the most persevering.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Napoleon [/FONT]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Love the santa at the bottom ..... heheheheheh bottom !

Phil x

4. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant very clever !

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Very good. LOL...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.