A little is better than nothing

Wow that's fab liz well done xx

Obviously that should have said 'on it like a tramp on a sandwich made from 60g of wholemeal bread and involving 1/3 of superfree' but it doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it? x

Pmsl x

Great work Hun :)

It just goes to show whatever you are doing is working really well for you. Keep up the good work. Love the tramp saying too.
I bet your as happy as a tramp with a fiver now ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on keeping on track hun i have a terrible relationship with food and went through a terrible time last year and went totally to food i went to group and gained 10lb over 2 weeks so as a fellow comfort eater i know how difficult a 80% week is when ur going through a bad time so again well done for been strong ur a true inspiration:) xxx

Well done on keeping on track hun i have a terrible relationship with food and went through a terrible time last year and went totally to food i went to group and gained 10lb over 2 weeks so as a fellow comfort eater i know how difficult a 80% week is when ur going through a bad time so again well done for been strong ur a true inspiration:) xxx

Thank you x

When I rejoined 4 weeks ago it was because I knew I absolutely had to and to be honest the first couple of weeks my heart wasn't in it, but I wasn't horrendous, just not sticking to the plan 100% and my philosophy was well it's better than stuffing my face etc.

The hard time I was going through was several very personal tragedies one after the other but I have had a lot of support.

Am back on it this week properly though and have planned a lot of nice meals for the week ahead x

Thank you x

When I rejoined 4 weeks ago it was because I knew I absolutely had to and to be honest the first couple of weeks my heart wasn't in it, but I wasn't horrendous, just not sticking to the plan 100% and my philosophy was well it's better than stuffing my face etc.

The hard time I was going through was several very personal tragedies one after the other but I have had a lot of support.

Am back on it this week properly though and have planned a lot of nice meals for the week ahead x

Good on ya girl you should be feeling on top of the world xxx

Hope things are looking up for you Liz :)

I'm the same with the something is better than nothing (although i probably do it worse than you lol)

I do stick to plan, i would say 80% of the time, and on days when i can't, i try and do the best i can like yesterday is probably a prime example, we were out all day, and had 4 choices for dinner where we were. KFC, Burger King, McDonalds and Subway.

So i had a 6" wholewheat sub with chicken breast and light mayo and a bottle of water.

Now thats not remotely on plan by anyones definition of SW but as far as i was concerned i made the best choice available to me (i don't eat salad before i get jumped on lol)

Now a little while ago you give me a choice of KFC or Subway, and there's no way that Subway would have won out!!

So, in my opinion, all you can do, is the best thing in that moment, for you.

Anyhoo, probably irrelevant, but yes something is better than nothing for sure :D

*hides under the table before the lynching begins* :p xx

Hope things are looking up for you Liz :)

I'm the same with the something is better than nothing (although i probably do it worse than you lol)

I do stick to plan, i would say 80% of the time, and on days when i can't, i try and do the best i can like yesterday is probably a prime example, we were out all day, and had 4 choices for dinner where we were. KFC, Burger King, McDonalds and Subway.

So i had a 6" wholewheat sub with chicken breast and light mayo and a bottle of water.

Now thats not remotely on plan by anyones definition of SW but as far as i was concerned i made the best choice available to me (i don't eat salad before i get jumped on lol)

Now a little while ago you give me a choice of KFC or Subway, and there's no way that Subway would have won out!!

So, in my opinion, all you can do, is the best thing in that moment, for you.

Anyhoo, probably irrelevant, but yes something is better than nothing for sure :D

*hides under the table before the lynching begins* :p xx

I completely agree! Do it 100% when life permits but b prepared to make educated choices on the occassions when ur not in a sw friendly bubble! Gotta be better than a big mac large fries and milkshake as would have been my pre sw choice! (mmmm it does sound good tho!!!)

I completely agree! Do it 100% when life permits but b prepared to make educated choices on the occassions when ur not in a sw friendly bubble! Gotta be better than a big mac large fries and milkshake as would have been my pre sw choice! (mmmm it does sound good tho!!!)

Oh man I miss McDonalds milkshakes!!

Back