A little lift please.....

bigmuthabluffa

HI all having a hard start today:(, desperate to eat:sigh:, but of course all stodge,:mad: have a sinus infection and it is what I used to do eat to cheer me up and eat if I was cold and eat eat eat,:cry: my weigh in is tomorrow:rolleyes: so that is kind of holding me back but I know myself and I am on the edge today but really don't want to give in as I would be devestated with myself.:wave_cry:

Any one feeling the same, maybe we can help each other:hug99:

Do not give in!!! Drink your water, go for a walk, clean the house etc etc..... I struggled for a few days- badly!! And got through it. Concentrate on your weigh in tomorrow, mine is too-cant wait! We all used to be the same with food, using it as a comfort, but remember it is only temporary, and you feel much worse if you give in. You will get through and be so proud of yourself. I hope your feeling better soon x

Thank you so much hun you are right I would go right down hill, watch out ironing pile .....

Oh, darlin'. I know, as well as others on here, how very hard this can be in the first two weeks, especially if you are unwell. I had a bad cold and cough which started in week one and lasted a few weeks which made me wet myself every time I coughed or sneezed....Thank god for Tena Lady!!!! All the sceptics of the LT diet tried to pursuade me it was because of the diet......but they are all eating their words now. So Please, please don't be tempted into giving this up, unless it's on your GP's advice, or course!

Back