A little loss

HI shep well done u :) it's an age since i was here, fell of the wagon big time and now i'm ready to try again lets hope i can succeed this time..:D good luck hun we can do it....:D itsy xx

HI shep well done u :) it's an age since i was here, fell of the wagon big time and now i'm ready to try again lets hope i can succeed this time..:D good luck hun we can do it....:D itsy xx

hello stranger, I must lose this weight as i am taking bike test in a couple of weeks and still can't get in the trousers. he he!!!

Wish you luck on both hun!!! hehe :D
itsy xxx
:8855:

yip shep back to try again...back on the merry go round:rolleyes: or is it the see saw up and down!! round and round!! jeese i'm ****** dizzy :sigh:..Fresh start and i feel determined so looking for support hun.
havn't checked all the posts yet how are you doing? x

It is very quite on here nothing worse than no one to talk to....:sigh: itsy x

Last edited:
Hi Itsy, I haven't sent for any DC yet I am still eating food from my freezer & must confess I had lunch with my granddaughter today which included a glass of white wine. I expect that would be frowned on by DC. I must get going or it will be winter with me still winging about my weight. :wave_cry:

Hi,Wrinkly...
:8855:love your name think i should adopt it wrinkly itsy..:D
me thinks you've made a good choice in DC it works, remember to eat plenty veg and drink loads...i mean water:eek: and you could also have that glass of wine!!!
itsy x:party0036:

Itsy, the daft thing is, that although I am a wrinkly, I have very few wrinkles - too fat!! ;)

At heart perhaps.... :whistle: I have ordered one weeks diet to try but asked for it to be delivered next Friday 28th. So will begin in earnest on Saturday.

The foods great lost 35 lb on it Sep-Dec last year so it works..At the moment sort of doing DC and cal counting it's easier on the pocket :sigh:You can buy DC meals in the super markets comes under the name of LWWF.....LOOK. WHAT. WE. FOUND....
i just have any brand porridge and buy there soups, and dinners..:D Cheaper :D
they also have a web site www.lookwhatwefound.co.uk
anyway good to have you on board. dont know whats happend to the colour :D
itsy x ps..
the jolly gourmand.co.uk
also do DC meals..
:8855:

Last edited:
Hello Itsy and Wrinkly, I also source other food from supermarkets, as DC wont sell without the breakfasts which I can't stand, give me cornflakes or special K anyday.

But lunch with this weather is getting hard, don't want a soup, what are you having or r u sticking to the soups????

Glad to have a few newbies and oldies back on board this forum is way tooooo quiet. :)

My local Morrisons only have the same two dinners all the time. There's an Asda about 5 miles away I may try that. DC is quite expensive. The soups I have had are nice but as you say, it's not really soup weather.

Monday.
PS, Think I'll just stick with DC just now, I need the discipline. ;) I have lost 2lb, this is my third morning. I know it's just fluid but it's encouraging. Do you think it's OK to skip breakfast & eat it later? I'm never hungry when I get up.

Last edited:
Back