A little moan

my_year

So I am on my first week, and can I get hold of my consultant? No, I have called 3 times on house phone and mobile and left messages and she never gets back to me! It's really annoying me, I need to change my appt tomorrow. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So I am on my first week, and can I get hold of my consultant? No, I have called 3 times on house phone and mobile and left messages and she never gets back to me! It's really annoying me, I need to change my appt tomorrow. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

How frustrating not being able to get hold of your CDC... but please remember anything could have happened /personal reasons you just never know, im sure these a prefect reason to why.

I would keep calling and even send a text message.. :) but be patient

Good luck

Hi Danii

Yes that is true, but it is so frustrating!!!!!! Lol

unless there has been some kind of emergency then i think thats unacceptable. my cdc is there no matter what time of the day or night i try to contact her. when we went away to majorca for a week she text us every day to make sure that we are okay on the diet...

but again, it could be a personal emergency... i can understand how frustrated you are tho x

I would go with a really friendly but firm text "Hi ...., I need to change my appointment time tomorrow, apologies if you are unavailable but I would appreciate a really quick phone call to discuss" Something like that anyway ... my CDC doesn't seem to answer the phone but always answers texts right away!

My appt is at 9:30 tomorrow, I text with when I can come and still no response, not sure what to do!

My appt is at 9:30 tomorrow, I text with when I can come and still no response, not sure what to do!

Nothing u can do I'm sure you will hear from your CDC after your 9:30 appointment ...!! I wouldnt wOrry to much to be honest. :)

My_year, I've tried to pm you about the Biggest Loser Challenge but it wouldn't let me. So I'll post on here for you:

Hiya, if you still want to take part in the Biggest Loser Challenge a place has become available. I'll be able to let you know which team you're on when I get home tonight.

If you could just pm me your start weight from last week if you have it and I'll add you onto the spreadsheet. Then tomorrow pm me this weeks weight tomorrow and we should be all caught up.

Last edited:
Hi SurfHunny

For some reason it won't let me pm u :( my start weight was 18st 5lbs last week. Here is my email address [email protected] if you email me then I can email u my loss for the week.

thanks for thinking of me when a place came up

Xxx

Back