A little question - need some advice....

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Ok just briefly I had two pregnancies one after the other my boys are 13 months apart..
Whilst pregnant the first time I had very swollen ankles, and they never went down after pregnancy. Then pregnant again and still swollen ankles..
I always believed this was because I was carrying too much weight..

Now after losing not far off 5 stone one ankle is still so swollen..

When going out on Saturday night I felt really good apart from knowing that one ankle looked really swollen and both my sisters mentioned it to me..

Anyone else suffer with this or have any ideas what I should do..

Thanks x

Hi, my kids are 2 years apart, I did get swollen ankles with my first, but they seemed to go down, didn't really get it so bad with the second, not really sure what it could be down to, maybe you should get the doctor to check it out!

It could be water/fluid retension. Go and see your doctor and get them to check it out hun. Better to know what it is than leave it xxx

My Sons were 17months apart and fortunately enough I didn't get swollen ankles. If I were you, i'd nip down to the doctors just to get it checked out... definately sounds like some kind of water retention. Hopefully you'll get it sorted soon enough x

Back