A little Rant from me (shocking i know).

Glad to hear things are looking up for you !!

yes very pleased its not sounding serious anymore. and i hope that stopping the antibiotics will be the answer!!!!

only just read your post, but you're such a positive ray of light on here normally that I can't but reply and leave you some positive vibes to GeT WeLL soon!:patback:

whats a toning bed????

whats a toning bed????
I THINK its different 'beds' that you lay on, and different parts move, to tone that bit of your body? Im probably totally wrong, but im sure Kiira will be along at some point and enlighten us!!

its not a bed!! its a little plate that u stand on and it vibrates like mad and you have to get in different positions and hold on for dear life as it vibrates like mad!!! hehehe sounds like a device from ann summers but i have heard they r really good!! Ive heard they r quite expensive tho!

xxxxxxxxxx

its not a bed!! its a little plate that u stand on and it vibrates like mad and you have to get in different positions and hold on for dear life as it vibrates like mad!!! hehehe sounds like a device from ann summers but i have heard they r really good!! Ive heard they r quite expensive tho!

xxxxxxxxxx

The toning beds that I used were at the gym and were like was said before, bed type things with the arm and leg bits separate and they move/vibrate in different ways dep on which one you used. They were very relaxing though xx​

oh rite! the ones im on about r at a sun bed shop near me! never had the guts to try them tho!!

xxxxxxxxx

oh rite! the ones im on about r at a sun bed shop near me! never had the guts to try them tho!!

xxxxxxxxx

Ah well in that case they may be the ones you mentioned as I know Kiira mentioned about going to salons for them, oh well theres always more than one sort of something lol xx

No kel you are right...they are bed that have seperate arms legs and some of the beds have seperate plates that break up your back and bottom plates... they vibrate at varied speeds depending on level of fitness and how long you have been doing the beds for.

the second picture im showing is a vibroplate , this is one you can stand on , sit&lie on if your brave LOL. it vibrates at high speeds the plate moves in like a jigsaw motion and kaes expression of hanging on for life is about right on these ones...

3 times a week for 3 weeks i lost over 20 inches combined..

i stopped taking antibiotics yesterday and no pain today i even went to hip hop and gym tonight and im aliveeee.

xx

Attachments

• SI-HOME.jpg
    SI-HOME.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 34
  • BODYACTION2.jpg
    BODYACTION2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 36
No kel you are right...they are bed that have seperate arms legs and some of the beds have seperate plates that break up your back and bottom plates... they vibrate at varied speeds depending on level of fitness and how long you have been doing the beds for.

the second picture im showing is a vibroplate , this is one you can stand on , sit&lie on if your brave LOL. it vibrates at high speeds the plate moves in like a jigsaw motion and kaes expression of hanging on for life is about right on these ones...

3 times a week for 3 weeks i lost over 20 inches combined..

i stopped taking antibiotics yesterday and no pain today i even went to hip hop and gym tonight and im aliveeee.

xx

Yay i was right lol Im so glad to see you are getting back to your normal self again. I had an email saying my wii etc had been delivered so will get that in a few days yay xxx

i was on about the second picture! :)

glad ur pain has gone mrs!
xxxxx

ok, so now i know what a toning bed is............ how effective are they?? i'm guessing you have to mix in cardio too??

Back