a little something to read whilst enjoying your shake :)

samwidge

Hi - well let me tell u why im here - this is my third time of doing exante. I had to stop because of lack of funds and im working again now so am back in the game!

So for me this is day three of the diet so i thought Id motivate myself and hopefully some others by posting my progress and thoughts - because i know reading this kind of stuff really helped me last time round. Its always nice to know what other people are going through because you are either going through it yourself or about to.
having friends always helps so please feel free to add me.

:talk017:

So to the diary

Day one - three

i decided to go back onto Exante because I am going into business as a beauty therapist and nail technician. The last thing i want is to be a fat nail technician. I need to be the image of perfection (haha! i know i know!) - my appearance is my business card so i need to be as confident and happy about it as possible. so here i am on day three. So I chose exante because it has no aspartame in it. To start with im adding one splenda sweetener to each shake - i know it sounds daft but its not made with aspartame. makes it more palatable for me :D
So i work in a shop so am running about all day. ive so far found it difficult to drink my allotted water but am pushing through with it because i know this is key. I have also bought a soda stream which is saving on bottled water - a great money saver and tummy filler :D

So far im finding it more easy than any other time i have tried. I think its because ive lost some weight since beginning the journey two years ago, and i somehow have always ended back up to 16st plus - i think i get the first happy result and im like ok i can relax now. its ok to have a meal and two shakes, hen that progresses into no shakes etc.

Im sick of this vicious cycle. I recently split with my partner too of 7 years - we still live together and are best mates - that has made things a lot easier as im not influenced by any of his food choices now. Im so grateful for everything I have - and I know that this is now my time. Ive got everything I need to do this and i will make a success of it!!! xxxxxxxx

Welcome back to the Exante club :D I hope you have a fab first week, you sound in the zone and motivated :) I think it is great you are back and willing to carry on with what you started - that must be difficult to do. Good luck hun xx

Hiya Sam, welcome back :D
Oooh I love first weigh ins :) if only every weigh in could be like that eh? Lol xx

Back