A little support/advice please

Hi everyone,

I have been doing pro points for 3 weeks. I had a good loss the first 2 weeks then stayed the same on the third. I have stayed withing my points and figure this can be a normal pattern so wasn't particularly worried.

However, I weighed myself this morning (my weigh in day is a saturday) and am 3lbs heavier so am worried that the weigh loss may have just be a fluke!! It is not my totm. :confused:

I went out last night and had 4 G&T's and shared a bowl of chips with a friend - this is the first time I have had any fatty food in 3 weeks. However, I was still only at a total of 28 points last night. I have always had more than 30 weekly points left at the end of each week and eat all of my daily points (26) so thought that was ok.

Is it possible that last night is the cause of the weight gain and that it will come off again? I am really feeling demotivated as I thought I was doing ok and now looking at either a STS this week or a gain :(

Thanks all.

YG

Hello, I would say try not to be tempted to sneaky peak on the scales, I find it never shows me what I want to see lol.

I have sneaky peaked after eating chips even within my points but have found that the day after that its back off so now I have learnt my lesson and I hide the scales til weigh day.

Good luck and let us know how you get on at your next weigh in xxx

Thank you - I think I have learned the hard way not to sneaky peek!! Weigh at the weekend so fingers crossed there will be a loss.

Thank you for your reply.

YG xx

Back