A little windy here...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Motherhen, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi! This is a strange question :confused: but I have only had the bars once (the peanut one) and I had really bad wind a few hours later. Is this normal? I really enjoyed the bar but I'm a bit afraid to go there again as I thought DH was going to end up in next doors garden!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

The bars have exactly the same effect on me... it's terrible.... I wouldn't dare have one if I wasn't in the house (alone pref!!).... someone suggested cutting them up small and eating over the course of the day instead of all in one go.... might work??? They also give me really 'gurgly gripy' tum pains too... not good I rarely have them....

4. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Mich, I'm glad its not just me! Guess I'll just have to do the same.

5. spooky

spooky Banned

Drink plenty of water with your bar too. Wind is a common side effect of them! :D

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hope the wind has calmed down abit :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!

7. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks folks- I think I'll give them a miss for a while- at least until I'm sure I'll have the house to myself for the evening! Cheers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.