a lonely goat : part 2.

fillymum

synful soul
Our poor lonely goat is still lonely.

He stays close to the house most of the time. He is a free range goat ! He refuses to go into his stable for the night preferring to be as close to us as possible.

Last night I heard a clatter from the kitchen that was too loud to be cat or dog related. I went to look and there, standing on the kitchen units was the goat. He had managed to get through the window. Poor boy !!!

If you could see how the window is positioned and the height you would be as amazed as us. You would say it was impossible.

I think I have to bite the bullet and find him a Capra companion.

Aww's, poor lonely goat :(
I hope you find a friend for him soon!
xx

He is a bit better now, not much just marginally. I did see him go off for a mad gallop with the horses the other day.

Yesterday morning we woke up once again to find him in the kitchen. We can no longer leave the window open.

We will find another one for him before too long, just haven't seen any advertised recently.

We have just had a feed delivery from our feed merchant and he thinks he can find us 2 baby girls to keep our boy company.

Watch this space.

We have just had a feed delivery from our feed merchant and he thinks he can find us 2 baby girls to keep our boy company.

Watch this space.

Ooohhh, I hope he has some new friends soon bless him!!!

There used to be a goat at the livery yard I where I keep my horses. He was lonely and used to follow the dogs around all day. Hope you find him some friends soon

There used to be a goat at the livery yard I where I keep my horses. He was lonely and used to follow the dogs around all day. Hope you find him some friends soon

I had hoped he would tag along with the horses or the dogs but no he just wants to live with us.

We should hear today if we have a friend/s
for him.

If he had always be alone I am sure he would have been o.k. but he is the last of a family of 5

I think we might have found him the prettiest lady friend.

This evening we saw some love tri-coloured pigmy goats. The boss man was not there so we have to go back tomorrow.

I hope they are not to expensive for us.

tricoloured_disbudded.jpg

Alas !!! They were far too expensive for us mere mortals.

We will have to revert to lan B which is to speak to the local goat herd about one of his nannies.

aw shame they looked gorgeous, I am so jealous! I would love some goats but can't even have chickens on our allotment, will just have to make do with the bees until we win the lottery and buy a dream house with lots of land xx

Back