• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A long day

Let's do this....
So tomorrow I am working 7.30-8pm

It's a test for me as I won't even have my phone for support. Eek.

Green Day:

3slices nimble wholemeal, 3 laughing cow extra light triangles.

Pumpkin soup - pumpkin, carrots, onions, parsnip, butternut squash, sweet potato, bay leaf, mixed herbs, 2 veggie stock and 2 chicken stock cubes.

Apple, banana, plum, orange, Mullerlight yogurt.

It's bound to get me through the day right?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I don't think that would get me through the day. What about your HEB choices (not sure about how many Nimble slices count as a HEB)? Also maybe take a pack of Low Fat noodles incase you get hungrier later or if you don't have any of that in now, then maybe take a baked potatoe with baked beans just incase. Water bottle would be good too :)

Let's do this....
I have loads of soup enough for two big bowls.

Have 2 bottles water and also green tea with lemon and chai tea.

Nimble and cheese are both HEXB's keeping my milk for a hot chocolate before bed tomorrow. :) also not taking my syns to work as wanna keep them for tomorrow night as well.

Chicken super noodles - are they free? I have a pack in the cupboard. Had a BP and beans today! :)

Good idea about taking something else just in case! :)
I don't think that would keep me going all day either!

I'd chuck in a couple of mugshots and a couple of alpen bars just in case..... You don't have to eat them.

Let's do this....
You were all right, I got out of work early.

Just had a huge bowl of pasta with onion, quorn mince, peas and sweetcorn, with chopped tomato, basil and oregano sauce. With grated low fat cheese. Nom Nom.