A long day

Lothaerna

Let's do this....
So tomorrow I am working 7.30-8pm

It's a test for me as I won't even have my phone for support. Eek.

Green Day:

3slices nimble wholemeal, 3 laughing cow extra light triangles.

Pumpkin soup - pumpkin, carrots, onions, parsnip, butternut squash, sweet potato, bay leaf, mixed herbs, 2 veggie stock and 2 chicken stock cubes.

Apple, banana, plum, orange, Mullerlight yogurt.

It's bound to get me through the day right?

I don't think that would get me through the day. What about your HEB choices (not sure about how many Nimble slices count as a HEB)? Also maybe take a pack of Low Fat noodles incase you get hungrier later or if you don't have any of that in now, then maybe take a baked potatoe with baked beans just incase. Water bottle would be good too :)

I have loads of soup enough for two big bowls.

Have 2 bottles water and also green tea with lemon and chai tea.

Nimble and cheese are both HEXB's keeping my milk for a hot chocolate before bed tomorrow. :) also not taking my syns to work as wanna keep them for tomorrow night as well.

Chicken super noodles - are they free? I have a pack in the cupboard. Had a BP and beans today! :)

Good idea about taking something else just in case! :)

Only the Low Fat ones are Syn Free on a Green
You can also take some pasta salad or boiled rice with peas?

Is soy sauce free? I'd need something on the rice! I can't have plain food! Lol.

I don't think that would keep me going all day either!

I'd chuck in a couple of mugshots and a couple of alpen bars just in case..... You don't have to eat them.

You were all right, I got out of work early.

Just had a huge bowl of pasta with onion, quorn mince, peas and sweetcorn, with chopped tomato, basil and oregano sauce. With grated low fat cheese. Nom Nom.

Back