a loss! :-) points query

linzi_lou

Hi all, I've been faffing about with the diet really, but I started back work after mat leave last week and lost 3 pounds! without really doing it properly! So that's given me the motivation to do it properly, Just wondering about points for day to day activity

I'm a nurse on a busy ward, I am usually on the go, but i don't want to give myself to many points that I won't lose, so do you think just 2 extra will be ok, that's the mostly standing option and brings me to 21 points a day?

Thanks

sounds good to me...try it for a few weeks and see how you get on. best of luck, though Im sure you wont need it :)

Thankyou, it's weigh day tomorrow but I've just sneaked on the scales and it seems I've stayed the same but I'm not losing heart just yet as it's not really weigh day till tomoz. maybe I need to drop to 20 or 19 points and see how I get on, thought I'd been quite good but I did guestimate a meal out at the weekend so maybe that's affected it. Dunno. suppose I did have a good loss last week but I hadn't even started the diet then!

the amount you lose will be based on lots of things, totm, how much you need to lose, if you only have alittle to shift it might take a little while.....the amount of exercise you do might make a difference too, a sts isnt a bad thing...its better than a gain so dont beat yourself up if you dont lose this week. People that are just maintaining have a 5lb threshold as they can gain a lb here or there when they are doing the same things every single week. Hopefully the scales will be good to you this week, but even if you dont get the result you are hoping for, you can be pleased with yourself for sticking to the "good" stuff all week. Keep smiling :D good vibes coming your way :vibes:

Back