A lovely idea!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RachelA, 1 October 2007 Social URL.

1. RachelA

RachelA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Wow read the 'Daffodil Principal' with tears in my eyes! Fantastic & something we all ought to put to use. Laughed at the cheeky seagull too! Brightened up my Monday no end! thanks.
    xxxxxsharon

4. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Oh thanks for sharing that!:)

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

that was beautifulx

6. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    That is certainy foodpack for thought! i decided a while ago never to save anything for best, to always use the good china, to wear my expensive perfume whenever the hell i felt like it and to tell people i love them whenever it pops into my head. My friends husband was killed on christmas eve a few years ago and the thing that still hurts her today was that they never said or did all of the things they were 'saving for the occasion'. Since then, my husband has had a few bad health scares. It really brings it home to you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.