A lovely place to be!

Dear All,

it's absolutely fabulous finding Minimins and I am overwhelmed by the wealth of information available here and the love and support of fellow-members!

It is not a very common sight I must say :)

I am really pleased to join this forum and i can't wait to acheive my weight goals with the help and support of all you wonderful people.

I started Cambridge in April last year and I had to stop half way through (approx 28 pounds from goal). I have maintained the same weight so far with a small fluctuation of 2-3 pounds on an off but I now hope to resume my unfinished journey to goal starting tomorrow.

I would really appreciate any ideas or experiences regarding the length of time this could take me on SS and if it would affect my rate of weight loss as it's my second time around??

Looking forward to sharing ideas, thoughts, emotions and successes here on Minimins.

Best Wishes,
Ferishteh

Thank you so much for such a warm and friendly introduction :D:D:D

It is great to read that you are finding the site fabulous and can see the wealth of care, love and support our community works hard to give.

Welcome to Minimins :D

Lacey..xx :)

welcome to the forum, all the best with your weight loss journey, I am sure ya will do fantastic and its very achievable in a couple of months

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins.
Good luck on your journey & well done on the loss so far. x :D

Welcome to Minimins :)

Dear All,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind remarks and warm welcome :) I already feel at home! I do not have much access to the internet at the moment, but will post as and when possible.

All the best wishes to each one of you too and hope the week ahead will be filled with amazing losses (weight-wise only ofcourse) ;)

Back