Extra Easy A Man's View

Wow, amazing. I've been doing SW since jan and I've lost 1stone 9lbs so any advice you can give in my direction would be massively appreciated. My loses have been slow for a while now so to read about your loss, well I think it's fantastic. I've got about 10-14lbs left to lose.

I've slipped in a few green days this week to try them out but usually stick to easy extra.

Help! X

Well done Kankles 1 stone 9 lbs is great! The last 14lbs will be off before you know it.
The best tip I can ever used is writing down how you felt before you started your eating plan and the reasons you wanted to lose weight. When you feel like over indulging in Syns just have a read and see if this changes your mind! It really works for me, I used to comfort eat, but now I realised how uncomfortable I was at my heaviest and this normally stops be straight away!

Good luck and well done so far!:)

BigRambo said:
Well done Kankles 1 stone 9 lbs is great! The last 14lbs will be off before you know it.
The best tip I can ever used is writing down how you felt before you started your eating plan and the reasons you wanted to lose weight. When you feel like over indulging in Syns just have a read and see if this changes your mind! It really works for me, I used to comfort eat, but now I realised how uncomfortable I was at my heaviest and this normally stops be straight away!

Good luck and well done so far!:)

Thanks for your reply. I struggle to use my syns at times, I do have a treat on my weigh in night but even then I try and keep it within my daily syn allowance. Sometimes I feel like I've followed plan 100% and still only lose 1lb or stay the same but I've noticed a few mention that if you don't use enough syns it can slow the weight loss down.

Beats me, I see others in my weight range have wooping losses, but I also know we're all different. On a plus I've never gained (she says jinxing herself whilst dabbling with green days) so I must be thankful for that x

Wow Rambo - that's amazing. You would be a real asset to any group. It's great to see guys do so well on this too!
Please stick around for our random questions!!

Wow bigrambo that's so inspirational!! I bet your loving life now! You'll have to change your name to slimrambo! ;-)

Back