A meal for one

fatgirl666

Hates to post
Hi peeps, im a cambridge dieting girl (so i dont really have food in the house) but i have my sister round to dinner every wedensday.

What can i make her

I think green days is the way to go as she says she likes it the best.

What can i make thats easy and cheap and filling, oh yeah and nice

help much appreciated

Try this one:-

1 packet of quorn mince
2 tins baby carrotts
1 tin mushrooms
1 onion, chopped
1/2 pint Stock made from Bovril
1 tbsp tomato puree (1/2 syn)
Dash of woucestershire sauce (optional)
3 potatoes
Dash of milk

Fry the onions in frylight. Then add the quorn mince until cooked. Add the tins or carrotts and mushrooms. Then add the tomato puree. Then add the stock until you have a gravy. Add a few dash's of the sauce (optional). Cook together for about 10 mins.

Whilst cooking, make some mash. Then pour the mince mixture into an oven dish, then top with the potato. Cook in the oven at 180 degrees for about 1/2 hr.

remember from a SW 50 free food recipie book .. which i will need to get back off my sis in law the following green day free meal

take 1 baking spud and cut into wedges, boil as you would SW wedges then put in a baking dish chop up a pepper, and any other veg you fancy that is free and then crack an egg into it then put in the oven till its all cooked through i tried it once and got hooked!

just realised since you dont do SW you may not know what i mean by SW chips. but anyway you take the baking spud chop it into potato wedges with the skin on, par boil it for a few mins then stick it in the baking dish and bung the rest of the stuff on top .. easy and no fuss she could have some salad with it to make it a bit more filling

Slimming World quiche is very yummy, filling and easy to make :D
Sorry I don't have any weights etc I just sort of made it up.

I use 4 eggs mixed with 1 tub of quark, this is your base, then you could add whatever veggies you fancy (what ever your sister likes)
I then spray a glass oven proof dish with fry light, add the eggy mix and bake in the oven (gas mark 5) until the top is golden (20 minutes ish)

You could then serve this with beans, or even just with a simple salad.

My sis in law just suggested 1/2 a par bake baugette stuffed with tuna which is mixed up with a couple of laughing cow extra lights ... mix it up and stick it in the unbaked baguette then wrap it in foil stick it in the oven for the 15 mins or however long the packet says and you have cheesey tuna sarnie serve with salad

Back