• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A 'message from beyond'??

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Just had to share this with you.

As you know, I had a shaky moment because of my recent small weight losses yadda yadda ... anyway, I read some lovely encouraging, supportive messages on here and then signed off and decided to have my AAM for lunch as I found it 'a bit much' WITH my evening soup.

So, I brought my teaplate of salad leaves and cottage cheese (and yes AKB - more celery: I AM a masochist! ;) ) and sat down at the table. I looked at my little plate of 'goodies', sighed and said out loud 'What do you reckon guardian angel?'. (I often 'talk' to my guardian angel - yes, I am a bona fide nutcase :) )
I thought it would be nice to have a bit of music to listen to and switched on the stereo. I bought an ELO CD a few days ago on Ebay and it was in the player so I flicked it to 'random' and pressed 'play'.

I was gobsmacked when the first song to play was 'Hold on tight to your dream' ... I listened to every word intently and I have to say that a bunch of lyrics have never meant so much to me. A total coincidence or a message from my guardian angel?? Don't know - but it worked whatever it was.

To everyone - if you get the chance to listen to that song then do .... we should all 'Hold on tight to our dreams'.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
If that isn't fate giving you a helping shove then I don't know what is :D

I'm so pleased you have found your resolve again Debbie :)

Our sucesses are not routed in the good times, they are based on how we deal with the tough times. I know you'll get to where you want to be because you are so strong and have learnt such a lot about yourself. ;)

S: 17st3.0lb G: 10st0lb
Firmly believe in fate and things higher so yes - i think a sign and message for you to carry on with the superb journey you have begun.
What a wonderful and uplifting thing to happen :)

Excellent

Excellent Debbie - absolutely chuffed for you! Relieved to know that although you have questionable tastes in salad items you like good music:D

That ship ain't going anywhere without you honey!
Love,
A
xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st4lb(12.6%)
Lovely story Debbie!

I read that coincidence's are God's way of being anonymous.:)

Lovely story Debbie!

I read that coincidence's are God's way of being anonymous.:)
That could be so true, I often speak to mine too, but havent ever told anyone.

I am a firm believer in Fate so yes, I reckon this was a message sent to you.