A 'message from beyond'??

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Just had to share this with you.

As you know, I had a shaky moment because of my recent small weight losses yadda yadda ... anyway, I read some lovely encouraging, supportive messages on here and then signed off and decided to have my AAM for lunch as I found it 'a bit much' WITH my evening soup.

So, I brought my teaplate of salad leaves and cottage cheese (and yes AKB - more celery: I AM a masochist! ;) ) and sat down at the table. I looked at my little plate of 'goodies', sighed and said out loud 'What do you reckon guardian angel?'. (I often 'talk' to my guardian angel - yes, I am a bona fide nutcase :) )
I thought it would be nice to have a bit of music to listen to and switched on the stereo. I bought an ELO CD a few days ago on Ebay and it was in the player so I flicked it to 'random' and pressed 'play'.

I was gobsmacked when the first song to play was 'Hold on tight to your dream' ... I listened to every word intently and I have to say that a bunch of lyrics have never meant so much to me. A total coincidence or a message from my guardian angel?? Don't know - but it worked whatever it was.

To everyone - if you get the chance to listen to that song then do .... we should all 'Hold on tight to our dreams'.

If that isn't fate giving you a helping shove then I don't know what is :D

I'm so pleased you have found your resolve again Debbie :)

Our sucesses are not routed in the good times, they are based on how we deal with the tough times. I know you'll get to where you want to be because you are so strong and have learnt such a lot about yourself. ;)

Firmly believe in fate and things higher so yes - i think a sign and message for you to carry on with the superb journey you have begun.
What a wonderful and uplifting thing to happen :)

Excellent

Excellent Debbie - absolutely chuffed for you! Relieved to know that although you have questionable tastes in salad items you like good music:D

That ship ain't going anywhere without you honey!
Love,
A
xxx

Lovely story Debbie!

I read that coincidence's are God's way of being anonymous.:)

Lovely story Debbie!

I read that coincidence's are God's way of being anonymous.:)

That could be so true, I often speak to mine too, but havent ever told anyone.

I am a firm believer in Fate so yes, I reckon this was a message sent to you.

Back