A message

babystar31

Gold Member
Just poppin in with a little message from Sarah "short and dumpy". She is still on exante doing well, but cant post much at minute but wishes everyone well and sends her love

How is she contacting you from my Wardrobe?? Has she sneaked in a mobile...........?? :cool:

missed you all too.. Mikes socks smell funny
!! yuckkk

Mandy has been making sure I don't forget you xx
No big losses I am sad to say.. No DAMN IT I AM NOT SAD TO
SAY hehe my weight loss seems to be about 3 lb a week.. that is three rather sexy lumpy 'jims'..
Slow and steady this little dumpy one.. I had an add a meal week, and fell out of love with my scales, I had lost at the beginning of the week, but come weigh day I had returned to the previous weight grrrr.

Truthfully the reason I have not been about is a little embarrassing, but I have been having a little..down... spell.. I think this means the weight is a steady 3lb to as I sometimes, well most of the time, when I feel a little blue really have no motivation to move at all.. I become a stationary object on the sofa and need dusting...
I might move to the kettle and back.. and certainly not drink enough.
Mandy is a superstar reminding me that some people care and worry xxx so I will try to be back to my normal self on this wonderful forum.. I have a lot of catching up to do with you lumpy lovelinesses

xxx I just needed a swift kick up the behind.

im so glad you are coming back its not been the same without you , alot of us older members have left the forum and there are alot of newbies x

newbies arent so bad ;)

when can i add an avatar? :D

hope to see u all around alot :)

best get boring you all then hadnt i :D

Thank you lovely ladies.. and welcome to the newest members :D
xx

She has escaped again....I was quite enjoying having her all to myself!!

I'll share Sarah for a while then back in my wardrobe she goes...!!

Welcome back to the forum xxXXxx

Back