A mixed weekend

People have been asking me, has it got easier? Yes, I think it has. The only difficulty is now I'm almost finished week 2 I'm just discovering the new challenges that aren't everyday ones. This weekend I had two!

I'm low on cash and so when the shop I used to work in called and asked if I could start working on the weekends I was thrilled! :) Unfortunately, the shop is a deli. :(
Saturdays is a ghost day because its in the city (where most of the business comes from the bankers and lawyers) and so there was absolutely nothing to do but rearrange and cut up the food into tasters. And so it happened, my first cheat. Just out of habit I took a slice of the end of some cheese. :break_diet: Cheese for gods sake! Could I have cheated more???

But then I also met another challenge with aplomb! I went out for the first time since starting and stuck to water all night! It was very odd and little uncomfortable at first (which says something I'm sure) but after a while it didn't matter at all and didn't get to bed til 4am!

So, am just hoping that the cheat won't show at my weigh in and the fact that I'm starting my excercise regime will make up for it.

Sure you'll be fine, guess we all have to re-educate ourselves on new habits!!!!

Fingers crossed for WI. And, well done on staying up that late whilst drinking water, not sure I'd have!!!!!!

You'll be fine with cheese, its protien and will not knock you out of ketosis. Your doing grand and well done for going out and sticking to water.

it will be fine .. we all hve to learn ,and picking is a habit i have too ,i work with food all day and sometimes go to pick something up and have to stop myself but its getting easier , i read a post about coke here and i can honestly say ill never touch the stuff again even if i m thin ,it turns my stomach to watch someone drinking it (never thought id say that lol )

Back