A mixture of different diets??

Frumpster

Becoming Un-Frumpy!
Hi everyone

I've been reading through all the messages on here this morning in a last ditched atempt to lose a stone before my hols :rolleyes:

Could you wise people give me your valuable feedback on this diet idea....

1. Stick to 1000 cals per day
2. Use cd packs (2) to boost nutritional content.
3. Reduce carb content (pasta, rice, potatoes & bread eliminated)
4. Not eat until 1pm each day to make the day more manageable.

Do you think it would work or would it be messing my body about too much?

Thanks x

Hi Frumpster,

I am doing 790 plan on CD and I have lost 5lbs. this week and someone else is doing 1200 plan on CD and has lost 8lbs. this week. It just varies so much with each person.

So I guess you will have to try your diet and see how you get on but the main thing is to stick with your plan and give it a week to see.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Frumpster, I would suggest the 790/1200 plan on Cambridge. If not I would say your diet plan seems sound enough- although not eating til 1pm is not especially healthy. You need to kick-start your metabolism as early in the day as you can in order to burn the calories that you consume off. So I would suggest maybe have a CD at 9/10am for "breakfast" a CD pack as a "late lunch" at about 2 and then a low carb meal in the evening about 6pm- like stir-fry (no oil), quorn, chicken, mushrooms etc like CD suggest on their 790 plan but maybe in slightly bigger quantities so you don't feel hungry.

What do you reckon?

Back