A mountain to climb

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Alia, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Alia

Alia Silver Member

Start Weight:
    31st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(33.93%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi peeps I'm new here so just wanted to introduce myself.

I weigh approx 29 stone and am going for a gastric bypass on the 19th of November and I really can't wait.

Being as over weight as I am gives you the feeling that your never going to get there but I'm hoping and praying this surgery will help me on the way. I'm young and have a young family and I just don't want to live like this any more.

Fingers crossed I'll get to where I need to be. Will keep you informed of my progress once my sugery has taken place

alia

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good morning alia,
    What a fantastic journey you are going on. It will be filled with ups and downs, detours along the way, some to happy places and some to places you would rather not be, but ultimately your journey will bring you to the place you want to be.
    Good luck !! and enjoy the journey.
    Lynne x

4. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Hey Alia
    Just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey.
    We're here for support and encouragement along the way. All you need to do is give us a yell. :)

~Silence~

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.