A need to be slim once again!

Sparkgirl

Hi this is my little diary, I'm 29 and have two DD and married to a lovely man who works away alot! Last year I lost 1st 7lbs and felt great. A stone of this has landed back on my tummy and hips. I hate it. So tomorrow I start with slimming world. I'm doing this on my own but then again I'm not as I have u guys here to help. I find going to class boring and doesnt always work for with 2DD and hubby away! I have written down loads of stuff I can eat on EE free fro brkfast lunch n dinner! So here goes. Any support please feel free to post! I do need the encouragement, :wave_cry:

But for tonight its wine and a takeaway! Planned a run for tomorrow evening! Egg for brkfast and pasta n sauce chicken n something for lunch! Hmmmmmmmmmmm for tea, chicken n something!

Once you have joined, go on the slimming world website for recipes. There are hundreds and you'll never get bored. Well done for making the decision to get started. Ill support you if I can. X

Well I have done well up to now

brks fast bit strange but it was a late one, spag hoops and scrambled egg! Late lunch of past n sauce chicken n mushroom. For tea I made wedges from scratch, baked chicken with veg. I used milk for my coffees with sweeetners as my a choice and olive oil as a b choice on the wedges and just a dot on the chicken! So up to now I'm syn free. This evening I am going to run the kids a bath, leaving DH to bath them and get them into bed whilst I drive to my sisters so we can go for a run togeather! On my way home I think I will grab a cruchy bar for 9.5 syns and enjoy it with a glass of diet coke! Oh the joys!!!!
Tomorrow me and DD are going blackberry picking, as well as food shopping. I am going to be fully prepared with a list and no amount of whinyness from DD can change what I am going to buy!

Back