• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A New Begining

Today is the start of a brand new me! Yesterday i went to collect my CD soups and shakes and to chat to my CD counsellor. I was horrified by my weight, how had i managed to get to that.... Well I know how, to much junk food and alcohol!!! So i've made myself a promise. Yesterday was the last day i would ever be that weight its only downhill (dropping pounds i mean) from here.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Very good luck for your start, Im sure you will do amazingly well, do come on here whenever you feel the pull towards the kitchen. Even if there is no-one around to chat to you could go in the arcade and try to get some high scores.
This site the people and the arcade was my lifeline whilst dieting.....and I still come online now.......even though I cant diet at the moment I will be once I have had the baby.

GOOD LUCK

Hey Georgie, I'm another Georgie!! I also come from Solihull just outside Birmingham but now live in Bedfordshire.

Welcome to CD and to Minis, the pounds will soon be melting away and I look forward to hearing more about your journey!

Good luck

Gxx

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
Good luck with your downward journey Georgie. :)

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Good luck Georgie! You'll see the pounds dropping in no time! xx

Its going good..... Ive been keeping myself busy and drinking lots. I feel very positive about it all. Lets just see how tomorrow goes.
I have to say you look FAB!!!

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Good Luck! You can do it!

Well done, staying positive is the name of the game! Here's to a great Day 2 and thanks!

Gx