A new chapter...

sortabeautiful

Hello all!

I last posted in this forum nearly a year ago to the day. After a hectic year, I'm back and with a brand new focus.

Last time I was here, I was setting unrealistic goals. I got married in September and I guess when I found my dress to fit me as I was, I just gave up.

Well, whilst on our honeymoon me and my husband started talking about babies. We both knew early in our relationship that we wanted children but I guess we never really thought about it properly until now.

In late October, after the wedding and honeymoon, I weighed in at 28st 8lb. This was the heaviest I've ever been and I just thought to myself 'How would I carry a baby if I struggle to carry myself?'

Since then, I'm using the money I was saving each month for the wedding on a personal trainer. My weight loss has averaged about -2lbs a week which is what I want. This is a huge battle but one I know I can get through.

I'm aiming for a total loss of 15-18stone, although the final total will be better decided after the first 10st.

I've already lost 2st 5lb and currently weigh 26st 3lb! I know I am not alone on this journey and you'll be seeing a bit more of me (but not physically!)

You're off to a great start, well done! Good luck with the rest of your journey - just keep coming on here for support and you'll get there. :) xx

good luck on your weight loss journey

Thank you! :)

What a totally open first post in this diary
I am sure you will have great success you are off to a fantastic start :)
H xx

I've learnt that I have to be open and honest about things to get where I want to be :)

well done with your initial weightloss...once you get started everything starts to fall into place doesnt it :) i hope to get to know you as we both progress to our goals

good luck on your weight loss journey we will do it xx

Thank you all.

Not a bad start to the day...

B - 2 egg omelette with turkey ham
S - Nuts, grapes, Protein shake
L - Small chicken wrap

Got a personal training session later today, half expect to be asleep on the sofa at 8!

Just found this. Me on my wedding day Sept 12 vs Feb 13. My face has changed a lot!

image-3503518365.jpg

wow you can tell you have lost love

Meant to update this last night but had a bit of a bad time so I'll do it now.

A - Banana, orange, protein shake.
T - Garlic chicken with steamed veg
D - Light hot choc with 4 marshmallows

My session with my personal trainer was going fine. He likes to take me out of my comfort Zone every session. He had tried a few new things which had worked but then he asked me to step onto a step sideways with a 6lb medicine ball above my head. I started winding myself up about it and my whole body felt like I was turning upside down. Then I was thinking to myself 'come on, it's a step. You're 25!' And then I had a panic attack. Tears and all. I sorted myself out and my trainer was great and I did it, but without the ball. I know it's my mind yelling at me, saying I can't but I need to believe that I can!

Thank you for your kind messages too :) x

but you WILL do it
you cant help how your mind works at present - but you do have the opportunity to change it - take baby steps though or it will all become over whelming
try to do something similar at home with a weight and your stairs - step sideways onto the bottom one - practice that and then ext time it wont be so daunting

take care

you will do it sweetheart baby steps first your mind needs to catch up with you good look sweetheart xxxxxxxxx

Back