A new chapter...

All the best for the personal training, Sorta, that's such a positive move :)

I've tried everything to be honest and I genuinely think this is my last resort. I've done more on this than I've ever done before so fingers crossed! I've made some great friends for life through it too! It's expensive but you can't put a price on your health :)

now thats true

you are doing so well
for now my exercise is confined to walking - so I am in total awe of your dedication to yourself :):) you are doing brilliantly

3lb off this week! I'm happy with that!

well done that's a great result

Really losing my mojo recently. This week I've just been lazy and ate rubbish. I know I shouldn't but I just keep craving it! Help!

You started so very very well I am sorry you are going through a rough patch

what eating plan are you following
perhaps logging your food on here (all of it good and bad) will help you to be accountable - to yourself not us - but it might help us as we should be able to offer alternatives to help you reduce your intake a little

if you are counting calories are you using mfp its an excellent logging site it has a huge data base of foods and it allows you to input your own recipes etc too

H xx

edit to take out cat typing - she is not good at advice or spelling :)

i agree with you i would use m.f.p for my calorie counting keeps me on form

hi love how are you .........been walking today wow my legs are falling off lololol but i know it got to be done lolol

hope your having a good day xxxxxxxxxxx

hi hun been in and out of there today not really had my long stay will do that later how are you hun
hope you having a weekend the o/h having his male moment i think all i can here is this mumble coming from the other room lolol xx

Hi all sorry I've not checked in for a while.

I'm really stressed at work which makes me eat rubbish and do nothing! I've worked every working day since 24th September so that's a solid 6 months with no days off apart from Christmas and weekends! I'm due to have 10 days off soon but got to do another 4 in first!

I've stayed the same for the past 3 weeks too. Lost a few pounds then put them on the following week and STS this week.

Due to financial reasons I had to stop with my personal trainer last month too as we had a busy month. That's not really helped.

I'm starting this week afresh and hoping to get to the gym more. Thanks for the tips about mfp - I already have it but don't really use it so I'm going to make a conscious effort now.

Lets sweep this under the carpet - nobody ever said it was easy!

hi sweet wow you must be all in with no time off and when your tired yes you go for the first thing you can make fast your right hun its not easy its bloody hard work and so so easy to slip into old ways again but we are here to support you and not judge so good luck xx

Back