A New Dawn

marianne01

I have been absent due to illness and am sad to say I put at the 2 stone that I lost back on. But I am getting back on the horse so to speak having a new box delivered tomorrow. The best thing is I already know this diet works, just have to stay away from the feeders. We all know them they know your on a diet but they try to make you eat suff you know dam well you are not allowed. So I am 100% in this to lose 8st. Hopefully after my trip to hospital on wednesday I might be able to go swimming a few times a week.

Good Luck to everyone on the journey to a healthier you. xxxx:girlpower:

Welcome back!

Great attitude to start with. I'm onto week 3 and feeling really good. Love the disappearing weight! I struggled to put a travel cot into the loft this morning and then realised it weighs less than I've lost in the last 2 weeks - I love Exante!

L xox

Thankyou , day 1 waiting for my food packs to arrive then I am set for a month. Hopefully I can drop a dress size in a month and will be putting all the size 20's up for who ever wants them or swop me .

Good Luck, you'll be fine!! I am back on it today and doing it for at least 5 weeks - that is my goal!! I know I can do it it's just other people who don't help lol!!!

good luck to both of you just starting!x

Thankyou jodi p , it's this forum that keeps me going . Day 2 doing fine . Had a shake but having a filter coffee with a smudge of skimmed milk , only because I am at the hospital waiting for an appointment , the black coffee is like sludge. However I did hear somebody using the vallina shake instead of milk / so going to do that . Good luck peeps

Cheers to you all!! I am super motivated this time keep it up everyone!! xx

Back