A new day ~ A new approach

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emm28, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Today is a new day for me, and with this new day its a whole new approach to CD im going to be focused and take each day as it comes and lets hope i can do it with no more "blips"

Good luck everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Good luck hun
    no more blips or I will have to come and:whoopass:
    set yourself some mini goals something so you can reach them quickly and some that will take a week or two .I always like a challenge (hate to lose) so get someone to challenge.
    I cannt tell you how good it feels to be near the end of my journey the hard times are so worth the fight I know that in the begining it seems so far away but I saw results after a month just having to buy a belt to hold up my trousers was a great day you can do this just get to the first happy feeling the omg my trousers have fallen down is a great day just dont be in the playground lol
    Best of luck hun xxx

4. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Mandy :) and you look fantastic hunni x x

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

good luck... I'm feeling totally different these past two days. I seem to have lost the feeling I've had for a few weeks, where I think I'm depriving myself. Now I'm just looking forward and can't wait to lose the rest of my excess weight. I've remembered what a blessing this vlcd is!!!

Here's to a good week for everyone

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    good luck emma,how u find the diet

7. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im struggling thats for sure... im fine all day up to i do the kids dinner, then i become starving depsite having my 4ltrs or more water per day :(

grrr why cant get a grip

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.