Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. weddingslimmer

weddingslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    After my 7lb loss last week I celebrated by eating a small meal this weekend which turned into a salad Friday night .... Fajitas Saturday night... Chocolate! Jelly etc etc so I can safely say that I'm not yet in control of my food habits!! I was like a child in a sweet shop in the kitchen! So today I am back on the straight and narrow, when I stick to it 100/ I feel great and today I feel awful after eating so there is a lesson learnt! Hopefully I can right my wrongs this week as I still have so far to go!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Keep on it Jo, you have already lost 1st. Think about how much you will lose if you stick to it. Good luck! k

4. weddingslimmer

weddingslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Thanks so much I think I'm back on track, 2 days on total solutions, feeling ok, I think it's just habit! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.