Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    After my 7lb loss last week I celebrated by eating a small meal this weekend which turned into a salad Friday night .... Fajitas Saturday night... Chocolate! Jelly etc etc so I can safely say that I'm not yet in control of my food habits!! I was like a child in a sweet shop in the kitchen! So today I am back on the straight and narrow, when I stick to it 100/ I feel great and today I feel awful after eating so there is a lesson learnt! Hopefully I can right my wrongs this week as I still have so far to go!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Keep on it Jo, you have already lost 1st. Think about how much you will lose if you stick to it. Good luck! k

4. weddingslimmer

weddingslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Thanks so much I think I'm back on track, 2 days on total solutions, feeling ok, I think it's just habit! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.