A New Food Diary - For New :)

Bacon and cheese wrap sounds AMAZING :drool: X

They are delicious, but evil! 20.5 syns!?!

Oh well. I'm going to try and do some exercise tonight. Hopefully that'll mitigate the damage.......maybe! X

Well done on STS this week :) x

Back on the wagon today!

Breakfast
35g All Bran
100ml ss milk

Lunch
Homemade tuna salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions and carrots)

Dinner
Lots of chicken mini fillets
Peppers
Onions
Carrots
Cucumber
Lettuce

Snacks
Raspberries
Grapes
2 oranges
Apple
2 Harvest Morn bars (HEB)

Syns
Extra light mayo (1)
Fajita spice mix (4)
Ketchup (3)

Welcome back on track :) x

Pointless really though, as I seem to be losing f*** all! :(

Breakfast
35g All Bran
100ml ss milk

Lunch
Homemade tuna salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions and carrots)

Dinner
2 Eggs
Onions
Peppers
Bacon

Snacks
Raspberries
Grapes
2 oranges
Apple

Syns
Extra light mayo (1)
1 finger of a small Twirl (4.5)
Ketchup (4)

My horoscope for today :

Taurus May 2 2012
If you want a different result today, you will have to do something differently. You have tried again and again to reach a special goal. Each time it has been just out of reach. And yet each time you have told yourself that the problem was a coincidence, or not related to anything you did. But you need to take a closer look. Explore what happened each time, and see if there is another way to go about getting what you want. Be open to something new, and you'll find success.

Maybe this is a sign?

Are you thinking of changing diets? maybe you could try a different plan first like if you do mainly red try green days? Different exercise always seems to help to. x

I think I'm going green today - had a jacket potato and beans for lunch. Not had that in about 7 weeks!

Do you know how much fish you can have on green? X

It's good to shake things up a bit. Not really sure on heb meat/fish on green, do know that you are aloud 150g of prawns which is loads! X

So I had a green day today. Quite liked it:

Breakfast
35g All Bran
100ml ss milk

Lunch
Jacket potato with baked beans

Dinner
Cod
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots

Snacks
Raspberries
Grapes
2 oranges
Apple

Syns
A finger from a small Twirl (4.5)
Cod (3.5)

I have a long day tomorrow (7am till 10pm!) so I've been making my food to eat. Got a massive bowl of pasta (150g dried weight!) with loads of veg!

Glad you have enjoyed your green day, sometimes you just need a little change x

Having a green day today. Long day, so have lots to eat! I haven't eaten all this yet, but I'm just writing it down so I don't forget

Breakfast
35g All Bran
100ml ss milk

Lunch
Wholemeal Pasta
Passata
Onions
Peppers
Salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions, carrots and sweetcorn)

Dinner
As above

Snacks
Raspberries
Grapes
2 oranges
Apple
2 boiled eggs

Syns
A small Twirl (9.5)
Crisps (4.5)

Last edited:
Popped by to say hi x

Hey - thanks for finding me :)

Look past my previous posts and see how naughty I've been! Then don't feel so bad! X

I've just finished reading through them. My my, you have been bad lol
But you must be doing something right to get even a small loss or STS (my iPhone wanted to auto correct STS to STD. Glad I stopped it in time lol). Imagine if you weren't naughty, how much more would have come off! x

Haha! I know! Oh well - if I was good all the time, I'd be boring! :p

How are you feeling today? X

Morning, I'm actually feeling quite good today.
Woke up feeling not so big around the middle. Had a sneaky WI and found I'm down by a pound :)
I will still go ahead with my plan of mixing shakes, soup and SW tho. Might as well cos I've got them and don't want to throw them away.
How are you today? Happy it's Friday? x

Yeah, I'm good thanks. I like Fridays as I treat myself to a Subway :) So I got a massive tuna salad bowl!

Glad it's Friday and looking forward to a long weekend as it's going to be a busy and late week at work

Back