A New Food Diary - For New :)

Well, I knew today was going to be bad food wise, but I'm proud that I didn't eat as much as I could have.

Got a massive (15"!) pizza, but only had 4 slices, but did have quite a lot of cake my friend made me. Check out the pictures - its all psychedelic!

BUT I didn't eat the entire cake and pizza, so positives to be taken from it :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120519_225010.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120519_225010.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 45
  • ForumRunner_20120519_225027.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120519_225027.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 40
It's awesome isn't? I found this picture online and sent it to her. This is apparently test one, so there will be others :D

Shame it's not syn free!

Attachments

• 13847796.jpg
    13847796.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 56
Whoa that's one crazy cake, love it! x

Hope you enjoyed every bit of it, now it's a new week so a fresh start is in order :) x

I did - and you're right, back on it.
I'm really hoping for this 3lb lose this week (even though I put on 3lb since Saturday morning!)

I'm really focused and I'm going to do it. I AM GOING TO DO THIS!

Yes you are going to do this! :D

Since I'm a serial weigher, I thought I might as well put my weight down to focus me.

Yesterday was going so well until I got home - didn't have any veg to go with my chicken! So had to have pasta and a ready made sauce! Then my other half bought Galaxy Counters! :(

Monday - 11st 4.8lbs (EE)

Breakfast
35g All Bran
150ml ss milk

Lunch
Homemade chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions and carrots)

Dinner
Pasta
Tomato based sauce
Salad

Snacks
Strawberries
Raspberries
Grapes
2 clementines
Apple
Weight Watchers yogurt
2 Harvest Morn bars

Syns
Bars (6)
Sauce (3)
Salad dressing (1)
Counters (20!)

Bit more prepared today! Planning on going for a cycle ride tonight too. My knee still hurts (and now I feel like I have a trapped nerve in my shoulder!) but going to take it easy while tea is cooking

Tuesday - 11st 3.8lbs (EE)

Breakfast
35g All Bran
150ml ss milk

Lunch
Creamy cheese mugshot

Dinner
Cajun chicken Colman's mix
Chicken
Rice
Peppers
Onions
Salad

Snacks
Strawberries
Raspberries
Grapes
2 clementines
Apple
Weight Watchers yogurt
2 Harvest Morn bars
Carrot

Syns
Bars (6)
Colman's mix (3.5)
Mug shot (3)

Last edited:
Counters!! The boyfriend needs to hide the choc away from you or only give you a tiny bit and hide the bag lol

Mug shot creamy cheese is 3 syns! I'm always wary of anything cheesy or creamy. They're almost never free :(

What are Harvest Morn Bars? Are they part of HEB?

Hope your knee and shoulder feel better soon. It's not nice when somewhere hurts :(

I know! He's mean - but luckily no more counters left!

I forgot to write down the mugshot - I did know they were syns as like you say anything creamy and cheesey is never free!

Harvest Morn bars are 2 for a HEB, but since I'm EE today, they'll have to go as syns :(

Xx

I know! He's mean - but luckily no more counters left!

I forgot to write down the mugshot - I did know they were syns as like you say anything creamy and cheesey is never free!

Harvest Morn bars are 2 for a HEB, but since I'm EE today, they'll have to go as syns :(

Xx

Boyfriends and their chocolate (grrrr) glad its all gonbe. Your seeming really focussed!!! x

Got lose 3lbs (or 6lbs including the 3lbs I gained over the weekend!) so need to stay focused.

Resisted the cakes TWICE in the office. Birthdays yesterday and today! Had lots of fruit instead :)

Xx

Well done for resisting the cakes :) You sound so much more positive now, me likey x

Last edited:
Thanks hun :) Just need to keep going

Didn't go for a cycle as I was home late, but I did do 30 minutes on Dance Central which I love!

I was cutting a rug and throwing some spaces! :D

Dinner was delicious! Totally recommend those season and shake mixes. 7.5 syns for the whole packet, but split between two (or even 4 as recommended) is very reasonable

It's great - plus I get a proper sweat on! However many times I do the same dances, I'm still rubbish so that's why I sweat so much as I'm failing my arms around! :p

I'll see if I can drag my ass out of bed and do it in the morning. Even a 10 minute routine is better than nothing.

I feel a bit down (though I'm focused on my goal this week) I don't feel 10.5lbs lighter though.

Maybe because I've been cheating on SW or that it's taken me ages to lose that, but I don't feel any different, which I think is hindering my journey.

If I felt different, I would be more dedicated. However, I think when (and if!?!) I get into the 10s, it'll change

Xx

When I'm bad, I lose weight. I stay in my syns and I gain! I'm annoyed with but I'm trying to stay positive.

Wednesday - 11st 4lbs (Red)

Breakfast
35g All Bran
150ml ss milk

Lunch
Homemade chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions and carrots)

Dinner
Chicken in gravy
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Curly kale

Snacks
Strawberries
Raspberries
Grapes
2 clementines
Apple
Weight Watchers yogurt