A New Food Diary - For New :)

The Warburton wraps are rectangle (even though they are called squares!) and they are a good size, and a but thicker too.

I'm making tortilla pizzas on Saturday, but I bought massive ones from Aldi! Think they are about 8 syns, but will be worth it and they are huge) Think they are about 10" diameter!

Going to attempt to make SW chips too along with a nice salad :) xx

They are 8 syns, I used them a lot on weight watchers as it was a good way to have pizza. They hold their shape a lot more and are really nice. Using the cheese as a Healthy extra and with loads of salad it will be lovely.

Ooo sounds nice! I'm so going to buy the bigger ones next time lol

Yeah, the bigger the better......pizza that is! :p

Looking forward to it. Having loads of veggies on it, but haven't decided on toppings. Might have some pepperoni, but don't know the syn values of it.

I've been starving today so walked to Tescos and bought 2 flumps (1.5 syns each) and a Curly Wurly (6) Means I'm right on my allowance today

WW wraps I use, 5 syns and they are fairly large, cheese as HEb, topped with whatever I can find. Could eat them all the time.

I don't have an Aldi near me so it will have to WW ones for me! I've decided to have two of my mini ones taking it up to 10syns but at least I'll enjoy it and won't be hungry lol

Aji said:
I don't have an Aldi near me so it will have to WW ones for me! I've decided to have two of my mini ones taking it up to 10syns but at least I'll enjoy it and won't be hungry lol

Be careful not to pile them up too high (like I do) as they aren't very structural! :D

I has a bit of a brain wave - with the bigger ones, you could make a calzone! Nom nom nom *drool*

Catching up on your thread and now have a massive pizza craving! Might make a square wrap one tommorow as a Friday treat with sw chips :) x

Haha I can imagine, you'd have to eat with a fork. Calzone yum!

I have pizza cravings too!

Didn't make a frittata in the end. Have a huge headache and couldn't be bothered! So just had some eggs and bacon

Well, my boyfriend has changed his mind and wants a BBQ on Saturday instead of pizza!

Luckily so lovely ladies on here helped me find some low syn pre made burgers and sausages. Going to make some chicken skewers and some jacket potatoes too and a huge salad :)

I'm also 1lb away from the weight I was last weigh in. If I can lose a pound before tomorrow, that would be great!

Friday - 11st 2.8lbs (Red)

Breakfast
35g All Bran
150ml ss milk

Lunch
Subway tuna salad bowl (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions,sweetcorn and carrots)

Snacks
Strawberries
Raspberries
Grapes
2 clementines
Apple
Weight Watchers yogurt
2 Harvest Morn bars (HEB)

Syns
Sweetcorn (3)
Mayo (3)
Curly wurly (6)

Last edited:
BBQ sounds lovely, what sausages and burgers did you choose? X

According to the ladies on another thread, they said the Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself (frozen) burgers are 1 syn each and the (fresh) sausages are 0.5 syn each :)

Will let you know what they taste like. Unless they were like the Tescos near me which was empty of BBQ food! xx

Ooo BBQ sounds nice and you seem well prepared. Good luck with your WI tomorrow x

Back