A New Food Diary - For New :)

Nellylou said:
Hey new, what are you up to today? We're off to the beach don't know if I can resist seaside chips... I used to evening weigh but also much prefer weighing in the mornings! X

Oooooo - seaside chips. I wouldn't be able to resist! Xx

MissAshleyK said:
Hope your day goes ok considering. Well done for getting some body magic in :) x

Hey, weekend is going good. How about you? I didn't go for a cycle today, but did a nice 25 minutes on Dance Central! :) xx

Hey, weekend is going good. How about you? I didn't go for a cycle today, but did a nice 25 minutes on Dance Central! :) xx

I spent most of the day trying to revise but failing miserably. Where has my concentration gone? I'm so stressed at the moment :( Hoping tomorrow will be a better day x

Hey new where are you??? X

Hey,

I've completely fallen off the wagon, hence I'm ashamed of being on here :( xx

New said:
Hey,

I've completely fallen off the wagon, hence I'm ashamed of being on here :( xx

Me too!! :( we can do it though just must keep posting.
What have you been eating? X

I can't bring myself to tell you!

Basically, I'm 3lbs I'll be back to the weight I was when I started SW! :( And I've done that over 2 weeks!!!

Today is a new day though. I nor going to be able to go to group for another 4 WEEKS! So I'm going to see if I can do it on my own, or at least get back to SW weight before my holiday (a week tomorrow)

Xx

New said:
I can't bring myself to tell you!

Basically, I'm 3lbs I'll be back to the weight I was when I started SW! :( And I've done that over 2 weeks!!!

Today is a new day though. I nor going to be able to go to group for another 4 WEEKS! So I'm going to see if I can do it on my own, or at least get back to SW weight before my holiday (a week tomorrow)

Xx

You can do it!! We all have blips every now and then. Where do you go on holiday? X

Come back! x

Well, hello ladies. I'm back!

Back from my holiday and back on the wagon.......from tomorrow. I foolishly went for a nap (damn jet lag) so now I have to stay awake and try to get back I a sleep routine.

I'm not back to where I started at SW, but might as well be. I only put 2lbs while on holiday (did crap loads of walking but ate a lot of bread and no fruit or veg) but the weeks leading up to my holiday (when I spectacularly fell off the wagon) I put on loads!

I'm making the decision not to go back to group for a number of reasons, the main one being money, but I think it'll be for the best. Being at group didn't motivate me to lose weight, so why pay? I need to get my head into focusing on losing weight, getting fitter and getting a routine that fits in with work and whatever else life throws at me.

So, I think even though I'm going to stick to the SW principles, I'm going to calorie count. Something that I was doing before wasn't shifting the weight (even when I was good) so hopefully counting will be better.

I have a goal of my friends wedding (August 24th) to be in the 10s (whether it's the top end or nearer goal weight) so I hope that'll keep me focused. I bought a month Zumba pass for a class near me off Groupon (technically I could go to 3 classes a week if I wanted to which involves a bit more driving) to kick start my new exercise routine and I think Jillian will have to come out again!

I have been keeping up to date with your diaries, but I'll write on there

X

Yay your back!!! :) did you have a lovely holiday? 2lbs on is pretty respectable! I do the same with calories, I like to keep my eye on them
Xx

I did have a lovely holiday thanks. I'm sad to be home but glad to be back at the same time!

I'm so tired today though. I messed up trying to get over jet lag - I blame the stupid airline because I only managed to get about 2 hours sleep when I was planning on getting about 6!

So because I slept most of yesterday when I got home (and because we have no food in!) I lost weight this morning!

Going food shopping now so hopefully going to stock up on all good stuff

Xx

Back on the old wagon today. Not following SW to the letter, but more calorie counting

Breakfast
30g Bran flakes (109)
100ml ss milk

Lunch
Lettuce
Red onions
Carrots
Cucumber
Chicken
Green peppers

Dinner

Snacks
100g Grapes
2 clementines
Harvest Morn bar (62)
Apple
Yogurt
80g Strawberries
50g Cherries

Food looks good today :) x

Thanks hun :)

Think I might have fish and veg tonight. Though I've got some eggs so could make an omelette.

Depends on if I can be bothered! Xx

Yay!!! She's back!!! :D

Hi,

I've just been reading your diary! Hope you have a good week this week. I calorie-count too, I do try to stick to slimming world but I find counting calories for things like white bread or chocolate is more liberating- I can eat 20/30 syns and as long as I'm within my calorie-limit I'm happy! I do still go to group though and where possible I stick to plan! I've fallen off a little this week though.

Good luck with it! I'm sure you'll do well! What calorie-intake are you aiming for? Here's BMR calculator to use with the 'Harris Benedict Formula' to work out your individual calorie requirement if it helps: BMR Calculator - Metabolism Calculator (Basal Metabolic Rate) - (take off 500 calories a day for 1lb weekly loss, 1000 calories per day for 2lbs weekly loss etc)

xx

Hey,

Thanks for that. I was aiming for 1200 calories, but I've gone over today (only by a bit) but I think I'm getting out of my holiday eating every minute routine! :eek:p

Xx

I'm using My Fitness Pal (I'm MiniMins_New if you want to add me) so I according to that I should aim for 1310 calories.

Considering what I've been eating, that's a lot of calories! I went over by 50 yesterday because I went to see the torch and Nandos were there giving out free wings so I had one. I love Nandos, particularly free Nandos! :)

I'm going out for a meal tonight to some posh place. I've tried to make good choices, but it's a small menu and because it's posh, it's going to be cooked in oil/fat but should be smaller portions.

I'm not having a starter, for main I've got beef and sticky toffee pudding for dessert. I don't like the dessert so I might not have any!

Back